Thread: Germany in Europa universalis 2?

Default Germany in Europa universalis 2?

Can you form germany or prussia in Eu 2?

and i also play vicky and how the hell do you build factories it says "your goverment policies blah blah you cant build blah blah"

help plz

Spart's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Germany in Europa universalis 2?

Sounds like you should read the manuals, at least for Vicky.
    If your ruling party has laissez faire or interventionism economic policy, you can't build factories. Your capitalists will build them once they have enough cash.
    Member of S.I.N
    Finns to the rescue!

How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech.
    -Søren Kierkegaard

AGCEEP lets you form germany in EU2.... its difficult however.

Download that mod anyways if you are playing that game, everyone who plays that game uses it. Adds an insane amount of events and features to it. Tens of thousands.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

i do have agceep but im brandenburg and have conquered all of germany yet no event!

btw for the capitalists is thr cash soemthing i cna control (ie , my own cash) or something they just do on thr own

It doesn't work like that. Try reading the manual, the AGCEEP website has guides to country formation, pretty much on the front page.

As to your question on Victoria, I don't feel like typing out how it works. Read the wiki.

http://www.agceep.net/introduction.htm

www.paradoxian.org

i do have agceep but im brandenburg and have conquered all of germany yet no event!
    Read the even files, best way to find out. You can't just conquer the country, you have to do more than that and before a certain date.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

i see, thanks guys for the fast replies