Thread: Home of The Tarence Family

Kingzilla's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Home of The Tarence Family

Welcome to the Home of The Tarence. Please come in and ask my servant, Willium, "where is Tarence" and I will come.

Last edited by Kingzilla; August 18, 2008 at 10:19 PM.
    The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.

-Napolean Bonaparte

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Home of The Tarence Family

Alerick rides up and asks to William the servant "where is Tarrence?"
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Hector Barbossa's Avatar Avast Ye Lubbers

Nobby Sykes rides up on his evil horse Alfred "my good man where is Tarrence?" "when thy master comes home tell him to seek me out at the tournement in London Towyne if he wishes to make himself known"

"He is here follow me Sir Alerick. "Here he is"

Tarence turned his head to see his visitor

"Alerick, I have heard much about you from my old friend Willium. Would you like some wine?"

-Napolean Bonaparte

"yes, I would like to visit and talk with thee Harold" "I have been recently promoted to head of the kings guard but I am in indeed dire straits" "you see my friend, or at least former friend, has been arrested, and he, although crude, was loyal to me, and I feel I should honer that, but my loyalty to the king is Absolute, the trouble is to try and help Nobby without being disloyal to my king "
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

"I see, why was such a man arested?"

-Napolean Bonaparte

two reasons, 1: he is a suspect in a spying crime 2:the king does not like him.

"Hmm, the first reason seems like a good reason to arrest him but the second is... not so good. I think the King will be better the King Rufus but... not much. What do you think?

-Napolean Bonaparte

"well, Nobby has been freed, and Robert has been slain by the kings own hand. I think this one will be ten times better then that mad man ever dreamed of being."

" True, he had to much power and just went crazy."

-Napolean Bonaparte