Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helios the 29th: Feel the power! Feel it!

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Helios the 29th: Feel the power! Feel it!

who wrote all the headlines for the helios??? especially the political mudpit section ones, I mean, omg, you are a genius!!! first good laugh in over 2 weeks.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Scorch's Avatar One of Giga's Ladies
    Patrician

Default Re: Helios the 29th: Feel the power! Feel it!

Quote Originally Posted by craziii View Post
    who wrote all the headlines for the helios??? especially the political mudpit section ones, I mean, omg, you are a genius!!! first good laugh in over 2 weeks.
    You mean the comments beforehand? That would be yours truly.
    Patronized by Ozymandias, Patron of Artorius Maximus, Scar Face, Ibn Rushd and Thanatos.

The University of Sydney | Bachelor of Arts III (Majoring in Ancient History and Italian Studies)

I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and
    billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
    - Mark Twain

Godless Musings: A blog about why violent fairytale characters should not have any say in how our society is run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12