Thread: Holy Mission

Default Holy Mission

After taking a nice two week break from modding. I am very eager to get back to modding my favourite game once again God himself spoke to me in a dream. He told me I must go forth and make another update for KGCM, yep he did honest I'm not lying. I must finally fix the mongols once and for all.. Bring new hardships on the great players of this mod. Make pikemen a bit less overpowered.. and of course a few unexpected surprises!!

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; August 17, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

Default Re: Holy Mission

Quote Originally Posted by dave scarface View Post
    After taking a nice two week break from modding. I am very eager to get back to modding my favourite game once again God himself spoke to me in a dream! He told me I must go forth and make another update for KGCM, yep he did honest I'm not lying. I must finally fix the mongols once and for all.. Bring new hardships on the great players of this mod. Make pikemen a bit less powered.. and of course, a few unexpected surprises!

Dave
    You liar, I didn't tell you that!

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

What is it with the mongels? Why do they cower like a French regiment in this mod?

From what I have read on these forums, they were as hard as nails in the vanilla version. When did they become pacifists?

in Vanilla it was very hit and miss because they could appear either near Sarkel up in Russia or down near Baghdad

usually if they appeared near Baghdad then all hell broke loose, if you were lucky ofc

most of the time they just had a wander for the sightseeing and did nothing whatsoever

did God tell you anything about Novgorod or Wales?
    Shogun was chess, vi was chequers rome was tiddlywinks and mtw2 musical chairs." - Swoosh So

Quote Originally Posted by CeltiberoMordred View Post
    No, I didn't

@Dave

Wait a minute god telling you to help Pagans .... Im convinced.
    Could you please try to do something with the Casusas region currently it is just owned by Turks and BE (with mongols to the north), needs some spice and i don't thnk the mongols are it (hint thrid othordox nation hint)

P.S Yes i know

Nope, but its possible someone may already be working on this..

Dave