Thread: Regarding the trials.

Default Regarding the trials.

The trial for Sir Andrew Nugent will begin when Lord William Clinton make his appearence here.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Regarding the trials.

Alerick comes in WITHOUT a rose on and sits down, "My lord, can I be his defense?"
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

If you wish.

Yes thank you, but since most of the people are still pat of the rose, who will be the prosecution?
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

that would be either the Lord Chancellor or myself. or both.

forgive me if I am wrong sire, but aren't you are the judge? I think it should be the lord Chancellor who is the prosecution.

you are correct Sir Alerick. Sorry for my stupidity.

dont worry I am rather ignorant more often then I like to think about

Just because Im King Sir Alerick doesn't give you the right to talk about yourself. You are rather smart in my book.

sorry, I but the point is that you are a fine monarch!

Thank you Sir Alerick. And you are a fine servent of the Kingdom

"and you are a fine leader of the kingdom"

Thank you.

ooc: is Andrew still active?
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

OOC:
    Excuse me, but I thought that the King was going to organise this after the falling of Wales. And we agreed that there was no Prosecution and Defense in Medieval days.

Rufus is dead, Richard is King! but ceaser is still helping, so thank him!

OOC:
    Well, I think were re-organising the whole thing now. Seeing as Evolution had an heir,if he wants when we start over he can play his heir, whether or not his father was killed. Also, if you want, you can just say that your characters lives happened a few years into the future (we'll be playing late era).

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=185848

Here it is. If all goes to plan we'll re start with new rules on SS6.1 in a week.