Thread: EB team.....have you seen this?

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default EB team.....have you seen this?

here are some romen units for M2tw http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=184611
    do you know where they came from?
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Default Re: EB team.....have you seen this?

im sure ive seen them skins in Roma surrectum, i dont think i remember them in EB if thats what your getting at.

"I may not like what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Voltaire(1694–1778)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin N View Post
    im sure ive seen them skins in Roma surrectum, i dont think i remember them in EB if thats what your getting at.
    but those skins are for Medieval 2 Total War.
    i dont know if youre talking about RS on RTW
    or are they creating a RS2 on M2TW ? cuz i have not heard of it
    :hmmm:

pacco's Avatar -master-of-none-

We are not working on M2TW engine and those are NOT our romans - Those are Ferres romans (and they are in RS 1.5).

Skinner and modeller for Roma Surrectum
    Under the patronage of Tone
    my shield collection

delra's Avatar Praepositus

To be honest, EB1 Romans look better than this... :-)

I am a Loyal EB fan but no, not all roman units in EB look good.

yes but allot of mods are: "theirs rome, and then theirs the rest of the world" but EB gives peoples like the celts and the Britons the justice they deserve!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Bosnae's Avatar Tiro

EB gives peoples like the celts and the Britons the justice they deserve!
    That's Right

delra's Avatar Praepositus

Still only four levels of a city and almost no advanced buildings there for them. In the long run, you're meant to be outpaced by Greeks and Romans...

My point being: I'd like to see a Celtic aqueduct.

Their social traditions didn't require such large enterprises because they didn't live in such large numbers in so small a place: they didn't live in cities. They had extraordinarily large settlements, but the numbers were never enough to make the development of complex sanitation technologies cost-effective. Why would they build aqueducts if they didn't need the water?

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

he means that he wants Celts to be able to build super cities like the Greeks and Romans can.

i actually like the triarii on RS , if EB created them like that , it would be even better :o
    and its not true that EB romans dont look good.
    they do look good
    i like them but its just the triarii unit that i would like it to be like RSs triarii .

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    To be honest, EB1 Romans look better than this... :-)
    Hmm you need your eyes checked

Quote Originally Posted by Tharros View Post
    Hmm you need your eyes checked
    LOL

Eh, the only unit I could possibly find fault with in Roman EB is the Cohors Reformata, and only because of the Montefortino helmet. Just a matter of personal choice, but I prefer the Coolus or the Gallic, though the latter isn't terribly accurate.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.