Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Empire Pictures & Videos Thread

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Empire: Total War Screenshot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    It's good they didn't show them blocked by the franco-spanish fleet at New York port or smwhere around in 1776 afraid to sail into open waters.
    the only time we ever failed was in America, too bad really, too bad
    but i wont make the same mistake in etw ur all gonna be my slaves yet.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

I think the Spanish Empire retook some territories in NA over time ,but I'll close my eyes and leave you happy.

Yoram777's Avatar Semisalis

you're welcome all

btw, what do u guys think of these icons above the ships?
    Honestly, I find them annoying, with all those flags on the ships do we really need another icon flag floating above them..
    But the damage bars are handy (if not essential) I guess..

The land battles will be the best, Colrs and SGT.. *drools*
    It comes out in HEAVEN.
    Got nothing...

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

@ Yoram-It's another proof they use "imperial glory" pattern. Bad,too bad. I hope they change the steering cause in Imperial Glory game it sucks so much.

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Carach View Post
    :O i havent seen a bunch of that stuff before

disapointed really that theyre showing american ships (that they never had at the time) instead of like, britain pwning france/spain/netherlands over and over

but hey, thats just the brit coming out in me.
    *chokes on coffee and spurts out all over keyboard*

John Paul Jones? Serapis? ... Am I gonna have to put him as my avatar again? He had his own flag and everything.
    Team Member <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    *chokes on coffee and spurts out all over keyboard*

John Paul Jones? Serapis? ... Am I gonna have to put him as my avatar again? He had his own flag and everything.
    did u bother reading what i said? i pointed out that the americans never had like, 74's (or any line of battle ships ?) during the period ETW takes place, was just a historical reality kind of nitpicking thing, as America arent exactly that important during this period other than the revolutionary war (which itself involved a bunch of european powers doing just as much, if not more, to get the US its independence)

but hey, we all know how important marketting is, and what better than to advertise America's biggest circle jerk, ego-boosting conflict?

did u bother reading what i said? i pointed out that the americans never had like, 74's (or any line of battle ships ?) during the period ETW takes place, was just a historical reality kind of nitpicking thing, as America arent exactly that important during this period other than the revolutionary war (which itself involved a bunch of european powers doing just as much, if not more, to get the US its independence)

but hey, we all know how important marketting is, and what better than to advertise America's biggest circle jerk, ego-boosting conflict?
    What you talking about Blackbeard was American.
    America has the best pirates lol

The Americans can use British fleets since they did under British control.
    Got nothing...

Blackshamrock.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Thers some grate pics here. Well done ca

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You didn't even have much for me to read, of course I read what you said it, just looking at the post pretty much reads it.

Are you going to complain on every little thing that doesn't suck the cock of Britain? You shouldn't about or navy considering we used the same damn ships as you, same guns as you, same... gah....

Your just looking for an excuse to complain about our "ego" while completely overlooking your own. This game is already Eurocentric as has every goddamn TW cept Shogun been. I don't think moving it to America is anymore a good choice, I personally think Asia should get the spotlight.

But nah leave it up to you to find something to complain about, if it's American. The game is mostly featuring the British navy as is, showing one of our ships getting pummeled by Brits is somehow jerking our ego. Yeah, uh-huh.
    Team Member <3

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

sure America doesnt have ships that are larger than that of the Brits can deploy......so was the Byzantines launching an expedition to the AMericas at M2TW.............but oh shoot, I can! coz of the campaign.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    You didn't even have much for me to read, of course I read what you said it, just looking at the post pretty much reads it.

Are you going to complain on every little thing that doesn't suck the cock of Britain? You shouldn't about or navy considering we used the same damn ships as you, same guns as you, same... gah....

Your just looking for an excuse to complain about our "ego" while completely overlooking your own. This game is already Eurocentric as has every goddamn TW cept Shogun been. I don't think moving it to America is anymore a good choice, I personally think Asia should get the spotlight.

But nah leave it up to you to find something to complain about, if it's American. The game is mostly featuring the British navy as is, showing one of our ships getting pummeled by Brits is somehow jerking our ego. Yeah, uh-huh.
    so u still havent read all that i said. Im not suprised but well done.

Quote Originally Posted by General Erwin Rommel View Post
    sure America doesnt have ships that are larger than that of the Brits can deploy......so was the Byzantines launching an expedition to the AMericas at M2TW.............but oh shoot, I can! coz of the campaign.
    so for both of u: make use of those eyes, maybe look at the top post of this page of the thread? ill accept ur apologies in advance, because im generous like that
    Last edited by Carach; August 17, 2008 at 05:12 PM.

great pics!
    A dead enemy always smells good - Alus Vitellus

formerly known as karakalos10

Krupp's Avatar Senator

nice,cant wait for Land and campaign screens.
    "Over the hills and far away..."

Nice screens, and nice to see that Germany actually is split into actual diffrent states as it actually was. The Blue and White flag is the Bavarian flag which was a fairly large German speaking power at the time.

This game will require some dedicated vacation time in february which btw is an excellent time to release a game, I live in chicago and february is usually really cold.

Add a good mod and TW heaven is here.

BUMP.

Even though campaign trailer is out I'll post these screens I took from land battles trailer:

LOTS OF PICTURES! BE AWARE.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Darsh's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

the only time we ever failed was in America, too bad really, too bad
    but i wont make the same mistake in etw ur all gonna be my slaves yet.

Everybody know that Redcoats are like invincible terminators who throw some magical fireballs with their asses.

Légion étrangère : « Honneur et Fidélité »

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

LOL, "Americas's biggest circle jerk, ego-boosting conflict". Classic. At least allow us to enjoy the conflict that created our nation. I am sure it will also be possible for the Ottomans to have a fleet of Ships of the Line, so don't get too bent out of shape. Personally, I was always against having the Colonies as a Faction at start. I hope they are firmly British at the start; as they seem to be.

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

WARNING: Uber large pic, may cause nerdgasms

DO notice the guy in the wig, can this be our general?............oh yeah, he is being chased by the Ottomans I guess.......and the horse made a good jump at the fence, I'll give it an 8 over 10

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

ZeEmperor's Avatar Semisalis

Default Post your ETW gameplay photos here:

Hey,i opened this thread because there wasnt any of this type here (except the mod ones),here you can post your edited or unedited battle pictures,using mods or without mods.
    For people new to this,i reccomend using iPiccy,a online photo editor,easy to use for everyone,even i use it and i just started editing yesterday and my pics already look awesome (to me atleast).
    If you have more questions about uploading,send me a PM.Here are some i took using DMUC and editing them with iPiccy:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast