Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SS 6.1 European Hotseat! :)

Default SS 6.1 European Hotseat! :)

WE HAVE BEGUN!
    SEND YOUR PASSWORDS TO ME!

Hi all!

kingdoms 1.4, SS 6.1 basic full install, no mini mods

No console
    Backstabbing and diplomacy between players encouraged.
    non auto resolve VH /VH
    lets all play "nice" and have FUN!

The Players:
    Nightbringer - England, GMT-8
    Decimus Atreides - Venice, GMT
    Kaizer Merlox - HRE,
    Zombie Smuggler - Scotland, GMT
    Ultra_Magnus - Sicily,
    Empedocles - Moors,
    Last edited by Nightbringer; August 25, 2008 at 10:24 PM.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Default Re: SS 6.1 European Hotseat! :)

Since seleucids game wont be there, ill join up over here
    Team: Venice
    Timezone: GMT

Oh, and are we playing the early, or late campaign? I hope its the late one, it really brings more speed in the start of the game.

HRE

Quote Originally Posted by Decimus Atreides View Post
    Since seleucids game wont be there, ill join up over here
    Team: Venice
    Timezone: GMT

Oh, and are we playing the early, or late campaign? I hope its the late one, it really brings more speed in the start of the game.
    early, as im pretty sure late campaign isnt possible 4 hotseat...i have ss with 6.1 patch but no extras...if it would still b compatable ill play as scotland perhaps...
    GMT aswell...

I think you would be okay without the new ai as it is save game compatable
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Ultra_Magnus's Avatar Semisalis

I don't have Lusted! Is it still compatible? If so can i go sicily?

i believe that because it is save game compatable it would work, but maybe we should check, try loading this game (its my current genoa game) to see if it works, and upload one of your to see if i can load it
    Last edited by Nightbringer; August 17, 2008 at 11:36 PM.

Yeh seems to be working fine. I'm lovin the random province in the middle of turkey! You could make it so that your turn is the last one so the AI moves on the campaign map are done with Lusted AI.
    Last edited by Ultra_Magnus; November 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM.

ya, i was halfway on a crusade to bagdad when the pope took it, so i decided to help the byzantines (they were getting their asses kicked by hungery, so i moved east, giving them stuff)

anyway, your save works fine for me so we should be fine!

Cool looks like nobody else will be joining us do you want to start it or leave it tilll there are more people.

id be into starting if you guys are, send me your passwords and ill start it up

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

if the registration is open I will take the moors.

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

i will upload the first turn tomarrow night!

Could we make it VH / VH? Be more interesting, And people do want their defending armies to somewhat trouble the attacking human controlled forces!

sure. VH / VH it is

Aye that is fine with me will make it fairer if we are battleing against humans (controlled by the comp.) but makes comp factions hard as in the campaign map!!!!!!!!!

Played the first turn, HRE is next!
    (edit) duh, here is the file

Hey guys, i'm finished with the save, Ultra will come grab the save from me and upload it, if you want to, My live messenger is Merlox@live.com if you want to upload it, please messenge me and i'll give it to you through that. Any ways, Venice is up!

(Don't mind my small army passing by, Venice!, =D)

Icon7 Re: SS 6.1 European Hotseat! :)

Here is merlox's turn!
    Last edited by Ultra_Magnus; November 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM.

And there it is, sicily's up
    Last edited by Decimus Atreides; October 27, 2008 at 05:02 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast