Thread: Reason for being absent these last few days..

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Default Reason for being absent these last few days..

Right, I haven't been quite active for the past few days due to taking two new projects over my shoulders.

First is a mod called 'Wars of the Diadochi' by Turk, they haven't had much progress over a few months, so I have lent my magical hands to help them build up their mod. Things are already progressing quite well and we even have a working main build. It will certainly become an excellent mod and most importantly, for me it is the continuation or an evolution of xgmD, since I'm putting all my hard work and determination into the completion of that mod.

The second mod I've started helping is 'Megas Alexandros' by Roman_Man#3. It is a mod with a lot of potential and it will provide the community everything that the original Alexander addon failed to do. Basically, it's a kickass mod that lets you relive Alexanders path to glory and will be a heckload of fun to play.

That's pretty much it for now. Ofcourse I will continue my work on XGM - Diadochi, but I doubt version 1.0 will ever be released to the public. If you have any questions about XGM - Diadochi, feel free to ask here.
    Last edited by RedFox; August 14, 2008 at 01:08 PM.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Reason for being absent these last few days..

'Wars of the Diadochi' and 'Megas Alexandros' both show a lot of promise, so it's great news that they are making progress again. I'm looking forward to playing them.

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Quote Originally Posted by DimeBagHo View Post
    'Wars of the Diadochi' and 'Megas Alexandros' both show a lot of promise, so it's great news that they are making progress again. I'm looking forward to playing them.
    so do i . thanks both of you redfox and dime for your hard efforts
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

RedFox, that's sad to hear that XGMD v1 could never appear. I'm glad you did not say never. I'll sure be bothering you with questions about XGM Diadochi.

At the same time, it's good to know you are working on new projects. Would be great to see all those awsome units and features from XGMD, as well as your new ideas, implemented in mods you are working on now. Good luck! And, see you around. ME
    Last edited by Stilgar CG; August 15, 2008 at 02:11 AM.

Mansjager729's Avatar Libertus

Me and the other boys at D:TW are eternally grateful to your friend RedFox, and are happy for his help.

DIADOCHI:TOTAL WAR- LEAD HISTORIAN
    God Bless Georgia and the Caucasus!

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mansjager729 View Post
    Me and the other boys at D:TW are eternally grateful to your friend RedFox, and are happy for his help.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, Mansjager.