Thread: Who has save and who wants it!

Default Who has save and who wants it!

Ok my SS 4.1 aint working so I am gonna have someone else do the Welsh campaign first come first serve. Oh and who has the save?
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

KoS's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Who has save and who wants it!

I will, if nobody else does by the time I am able to.
    R.I.P. God Save The King (2008-2013)

ok

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Sorry, I would, but I don't have SS 4.1...

Mythre's Avatar Jack of all trades,

I'll be a backup to a backup.. and the latest save is in the save thread.. if needs be i can post it again.
    A wise man in times of peace prepares for war. -Horace
    GSTK: King Geoffry Wilson III - 35

In war, numbers alone confer no advantage. Do not advance relying on sheer military power. - Sun Tzu
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -Santayana

Kingzilla's Avatar Campidoctor

I would to but my char is clergy now and mine isn't working either
    The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.

-Napolean Bonaparte

you know, even without the save this is fun. Maybe we should put the save off. Anyone agree?

could u post it again on 4share site?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrusader View Post
    you know, even without the save this is fun. Maybe we should put the save off. Anyone agree?
    No, I like the save. The roleplaying is brilliant though, but matters of state, such as the whole - messenger comes into parliment, anounces york has fallen - thing.

Could somebody who has the save (preferably the last to have it) get a screenshot of the camppaign map for the News-Upon-Paper?

Mythre's Avatar Jack of all trades,

You have to unzip it should be the same even if i post it on a website... and i don't have a 4share account or ever used it for that matter...
    GSTK: King Geoffry Wilson III - 35

In war, numbers alone confer no advantage. Do not advance relying on sheer military power. - Sun Tzu
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -Santayana

Ok we need to get moving WHO wants to take Wales?