Thread: Show off time

Default Show off time

Just thought it would be cool for everyone to have a place where they could post some of their campaign or battle achievements.

Got any unbelieveable victories you achieved, or any campaigns where you completely blitzed your enemies, lets hear about em. (Oh and for the more competitive folks, somewhere you can brag and as the title says, show off)

Final Note, congrats to Dave for his great mod that we love playin

Default Re: Show off time

Ok, I begin, I think it could be a good place to psot our 3.4 campaign, as feddback thread is overcrowded. Sorry for my bad english.

Under the sight of the Black Cross

(
    my teutonic campaign)

We are men of God. And soldiers. We are the Teutonic Knights. Sons of the Reich, but we don't fight for the Reich. We fight for the Glory of God. We fight for the Christ. We fight in the name of the Holy Spirit. We are the Teutonic Knights. Along the grey coast of the Baltic, our black cross is feared by all the ennemy of the Holy Faith.

In the year 1180, all Prussia was our. We have christianised this land, through the word and trough the sword. Our capital is the mighty castle of Marienburg. And we control the wealthy city of Königsberg.
    We have defeated the Pagans of Prussia. But another threat is growing. The lituanians! Perfides et infidelices, Satanas filiorum, servants of the Demon! Now they are united, and the former weak tribes are a dangerous state.

Our Hochmeister Günther the Chivalrous, decided to go with is army against Riga, a wealthy lituanian city. But the lituanian came with great armies.

The battle began.

They were 3 armies. The Hochmeister with his cavalery crushed the first, while infantery and archers fight agaisnt the second.

Then Hochmeister and cavalery went help the infantery and defeat the second lituanian army.

The infantery and archers went on the left, to stop the third army, the mightiest of the 3. It was a difficult moment, but the cavalery, after chasing down the runaways, came on the rear of the ennemy. Our Hochmeister defeated in a single combat, and then the lituanian line fell down.

The hill which was the center of our position was covered by deads.

Victory! The city of Riga was ours.

But we had after that hard times, sent surely by God the strength our will. Our beloved Hochmeister took Reval, but the city of Riga was attacked by an huge lituanian army, with a lot of guard of dievas, cursed be their name! The Hochmeister came to save the city, the lituanian were defeated, but our Hochmeister was killed during the battle, like a real christian hero.

The new Hochmeister -blessed be his reign!- took Arensburg after that. The Lituanian, like the sons of belzebuth they are, never gave up. They made siege after siege, against Riga, against Königsberg, but they were always unsuccesfull, thank's to God help.
    The Hochmeister sailed to Visby to take this city. But at this moment, the false and bad christians of Norvege attacked us, and tried to take Arensburg. Our state was bigger, the black cross reigned over most of the eastern Baltic, but we were surrounded by ennemy, and the pope was little help, as he supported the Norwegian.

All those siege were unsuccesfull too, but we hadn't a lot of money, and just one army. Only courage and cunning could save us- and the faith in the Christ, of course!

Default Re: Show off time

Thanks Blackader! for a wonderful demonstration to one of the best campaigns in Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Now if only I could make this damned BAI a bit better...

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; August 17, 2008 at 08:37 AM.