Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: New units...

Matthæus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

Default Re: New units...

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_King View Post
    That would be great. Are you making it all on your own or are you using the models from MTW2?
    that depends. body meshes are mostly heavily modified mtw2 meshes, but much of the equipment is made from scratch. we usually pick an mtw2 unit that is most similar to the desired looks, and then we make all necessary changes.

Quote Originally Posted by

[URL="http://imageshack.us/"
    [/URL]

Mosneni Warband: ug1

Svaka cast!.....

Armaş’s Guardsmen

These are late-era soldiers who show the transition of Wallachia's army into a professional and modernized force. They are first mentioned in the time of Stephen the Great and Vlad Tepes, in the latter half of the 15th century. These men were set as garrisons at strategic forts, being a Wallachian equivalent to dismounted jendarmes. They were the underlings of the Armas, a boiar who was a member of the "Sfatul Domnesc", and were entrusted to carry out the law and punishments perscribed by the council. They are professional soldiers, paid from the voievod's coffers, and remain fiercly loyal to him, carrying out his commands as law. They are armed with halberds or other such polearms, and also either a crossbow or an arquebus. They are possibly the best-supplied footmen in the country. (Well armored, very good morale, armor-piercing weapons)

information/research : Romano-Dacis
    skins : phoenix[illusion]
    model : matko

Quote Originally Posted by matko View Post

Armaş’s Guardsmen

These are late-era soldiers who show the transition of Wallachia's army into a professional and modernized force. They are first mentioned in the time of Stephen the Great and Vlad Tepes, in the latter half of the 15th century. These men were set as garrisons at strategic forts, being a Wallachian equivalent to dismounted jendarmes. They were the underlings of the Armas, a boiar who was a member of the "Sfatul Domnesc", and were entrusted to carry out the law and punishments perscribed by the council. They are professional soldiers, paid from the voievod's coffers, and remain fiercly loyal to him, carrying out his commands as law. They are armed with halberds or other such polearms, and also either a crossbow or an arquebus. They are possibly the best-supplied footmen in the country. (Well armored, very good morale, armor-piercing weapons)

information/research : Romano-Dacis
    skins : phoenix[illusion]
    model : matko
    wow!!

kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

Adnan's Avatar Miles

Nice unit! Cant wait to see Bosnian archer and light cavalry.

Adnan,

Do you know which Bosnian units will be made? Archer, light cavalary and which others?
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

saneel's Avatar Senator

Excellent done!

since you guys are such an faithul audience i will tell phoenix do do you a favor and skin the vlastela unit. he is doing the skins for Serbian vlastela at the moment, so making another set of skins for Bosnia wont be much trouble. other than that i dont have skinned units and i dont think it is a good idea to post pictures of unskinned models.

about bosnian units
    like i said some time ago. most of unirs will be generic (like handgunner,crossbowmen,spearman and so on). there will be aditional archer unit (like the carvings on the stecaks), and an additional light cavalry unit. heavy cavalry units will be called vlastela and vitezovi. booth units will share models with their Serbian counterparts. they will wear italian armour.
    Last edited by Matthæus; September 15, 2008 at 09:25 AM.

since you guys are such an faithul audience i will tell phoenix do do you a favor and skin the vlastela unit. he is doing the skins for Serbian vlastela at the moment, so making another set of skins for Bosnia wont be much trouble. other than that i dont have skinned units and i dont think it is a good idea to post pictures of unskinned models.

about bosnian units
    like i said some time ago. most of unirs will be generic (like handgunner,crossbowmen,spearman and so on). there will be aditional archer unit (like the carvings on the stecaks), and an additional light cavalry unit. heavy cavalry units will be called vlastela and vitezovi. booth units will share models with their Serbian counterparts. they will wear italian armour.
    Matko,

Thank you. And we like it if we can help you in our free time. This week i will be busy but maybe the other Bosnians can. I have got one question.

You told me that ONE unit name will be called Dobri Bosnjani. Please don't dissapoint us and make one unit with this name. This name is mentioned 10000000 times in old documents and we all know that. We would like to see that the best horse units will be caled like "Dobri Bosnjani" because this were the units from the noble families, the Dobri Bosnjani.

I can't wait to see some Bosnians. We have a topic on the biggest Bosnian forum about this and as soon as you post the picture of Bosnian soldiers we will let whole Bosnia and all Bosnians around the world know about it.

Cheers

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

Tsardoms Total War team proudly presents:
    Arma's guard - Wallachia
    In game look

Model: matko
    Textures: phoenix[illusion] (me)

long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

saneel's Avatar Senator

F..ing awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look invinceble! I just hope they arent (because i dont plan to play with Wallachia) LOL. hehe

Yay,one of my favourite mods is alive again (no,of course I never thought you were dead,just ....tired).

Great work !!!!

(+rep)

Wow you guys are genious. I don't understand how you are able to learn this in your free time.

And Bosnians and Bosnians?

Adnan's Avatar Miles

This is really going to be best mod ever made

don't push me with the Bosnians...
    be patient and by end of the week I will show you something Bosnian. It is just that we must have some order, we cant jump around - new policy of the mod is to finish things that we started first. But in Bosnian case we will make a small exception....

But we are so hyper productive at the moment that i can promise new screens almost every day( Wallachian units at the moment, but Serbs, Bosnians and Ottomans are on the way) ! so spread the world . If you have friends or relatives in Romania bring them here.
    Last edited by Matthæus; September 15, 2008 at 01:51 PM.

don't push me with the Bosnians...
    be patient and by end of the week I will show you something Bosnian. It is just that we must have some order, we cant jump around - new policy of the mod is to finish things that we started first. But in Bosnian case we will make a small exception....

But we are so hyper productive at the moment that i can promise new screens almost every day( Wallachian units at the moment, but Serbs, Bosnians and Ottomans are on the way) ! so spread the world . If you have friends or relatives in Romania bring them here.
    Sorry matko. You are right. I am a little bit "dosadan" with the Bosnians.

Take your time, whenever it will be ready, it will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_King View Post
    Sorry matko. You are right. I am a little bit "dosadan" with the Bosnians.

Take your time, whenever it will be ready, it will be good.
    it is all right. i am happy that people are interested in what we do. after all we are doing this for you all.

I keep the Bosnians up to date on the biggest Bosnian forum on this topic:

http://www.sarajevo-x.com/forum/view...p?f=21&t=54462

F * * * * * * awsome guys! Really interesting looking units