Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: KGCM 3.0 (alternative download)

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Default Re: KGCM 3.0 (alternative download)

Quote Originally Posted by XDiliosX View Post
    Ok, just one last bothersome thing. I have had multiple cases in which I move to siege an enemy city which is garrisoned by maybe one unit, usually spearmen or a lone general. As I move in thinking that I'll easily take it with 5-7 units, the city becomes magically garrisoned by the afore mentioned unit plus 1500+ more soldiers. This magical reinforcement only appears as soon as I siege the city. Is there a fix for this?
    This is not a bug, it is the garrison script. It was implemented in just about all mods and even in later full versions of the Total War games to prevent the player from 'blitzing' the AI. The computer is very bad when defending its settlements is concerned and will leave most of them lightly or even undefended. In order to make the game more enjoyable the garrison script was added. It can be disabled, however.
    Read the very bottom of this post and download the campaign_script.txt file and install it.
    KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Thanks for the help (and quick responses)!!!

Thanks for the help (and quick responses)!!!
    Glad to be of assistance and if you have any technical issues in the furture, please feel free to post again.

i'm trying to download part one and two but for some reason the MEGAUPLOAD site is either down or out of comission.....any help????

Quote Originally Posted by TEAGZ View Post
    i'm trying to download part one and two but for some reason the MEGAUPLOAD site is either down or out of comission.....any help????
    It does not appear to be working, I just tried it and could not access the site either. Have you tried the GameFront download?
    It is at the top of this post:
    KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

I just noticed a problem while playing the Teutonics, being that the game does not always add the money I made after the previous turn and sometimes even takes money away from my previous total. Most recently the End of turn report said I should have over 18000 in my bank, but when I checked my bank I didn't even have 9000 in there. Not sure if anyone else noticed this issue, but I thought I'd bring it up.

I was just curious as to how to run KGCM on steam. I have downloaded all the parts and when I went to play it it crashed saying had encountered a fatal error and will now exit. How do I go about correcting that?

Quote Originally Posted by rezdogs60 View Post
    I was just curious as to how to run KGCM on steam. I have downloaded all the parts and when I went to play it it crashed saying had encountered a fatal error and will now exit. How do I go about correcting that?
    Welcome to the TWC forums!
    I do not use Steam, but if you will look at the top of this post, there is a spoiler explaining how to get the mod to work with Steam. Within this spoiler there is also a link to another method they may work for you as well.
    KGCM + HHB Frequently Asked Questions

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I just noticed a problem while playing the Teutonics, being that the game does not always add the money I made after the previous turn and sometimes even takes money away from my previous total. Most recently the End of turn report said I should have over 18000 in my bank, but when I checked my bank I didn't even have 9000 in there. Not sure if anyone else noticed this issue, but I thought I'd bring it up.
    did you put buildings and/or units in the building/recruitment queue last turn? that could be it

Laetus

The link no longer works; you need to put up a new link if we are to experience this mod...

the Leper King's Avatar Libertus

The links for KGCM 3.0 and 4.3 seem to work but 4.2 seems to be down. I just created a GameFront account and uploaded it: http://www.gamefront.com/files/23921...paign_v4.2.exe. Your welcome

hello Dave or anyone that still reads this tread. I am wondering if there is a way to play the Papal states in the grand campaign, much appreciated answers

You can put papal_states as playable in descr_strat ( I replaced Wales to experiment ). The mod says they're unplayable, and you get the vanilla (non-Kingdoms) Byzantinum opening video, but I was playing them just fine for about 3 turns until I went back to my Spanish campaign. So you can at least start a game as the Pope. Give the campaign a shot. If it crashes 100 turns in, I guess they ain't playable!

Default Re: KGCM version 3.4b (alternative download)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Scarface View Post
    No problem, if you have any trouble getting this to work make sure you let me know in this thread.

Dave
    hi dave i really need your help!,i downloaded 3.0 and 4.3 but the 4.2.exe link is not working!,i really love to play this mod please help.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678