Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bug/Ctd Reports 1.5c - Read First Post for known issues!

Gaius Aquillius Procolus's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Bug/Ctd Reports 1.5c - Read First Post for known issues!

I did that , but nothing change
    Last edited by Gaius Aquillius Procolus; June 16, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

Gaius Aquillius Procolus's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Sqυιd View Post
    Re-install RS, you installed it incorrectly.
    How could I? the way to install the patch is one way !!

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Because you likely didn't read or follow the installation instructions in the download thread, and the ones in the installer before installing. This is an installation error.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

loukas's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 1.5 -- Feedback Thread, Questions, Suggestions and Discussion

The only thing that bothers me a bit in RS1.5 is Alexandria, mainly it's location which is to far from the costline. So I wanted to ask is the location of Alexandria corrected in RS2?

"I fear nothing, I hope for nothing, I am free!"

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 1.5 -- Feedback Thread, Questions, Suggestions and Discussion

I'm playing a Greek campain now and when I was loking at the stats of the trainable units I found something that was rather suprising. The Armoured hoplites are stronger than the Agema Haphypestoon (Royal guards). But when I read the discription of the Royal guards it states that they are almost as strong as the spartans, while their stats are significantly lower then the ones of the spartans and the armoured hoplites. Will this also be the case in 2.0? (if the units are still their that is)

Vlaanderen de leeuw

Hello,

sorry my english is very very worse. Give it a patch to remove the failur that the Legion Adivtrix Pia Fidelis (Syria Legio++) have no swords in her hands?

when i finish the first battle in the campaing, i ever have CTD
    how i can resolve this problem?

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

Unless you provide more information you can't. Which factions are involved? Which units? What type of battle? Is it a reinforcement battle during a siege?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

this happens in my first battle of campaing, when i attacked the rebels faction with the romans at northern Italy

I thought I'd subscribe after playing your mod for some time now, and it's great, I must say

I want to report a bug though
    I play with the getae/dacians. When ever I want to see Sarmisegetuza or any other getae city on the battle map(option"view settlement on the battlemap") I get a "getae_taraboste model not found error" and if I try to view any Roman City I have taken over I get an "egiptyan_elite model not found" or something error o_O
    Is there any fix for this, as viewing the cities as greeks works...

BTW. Don't know if I posted this in the right section, but I couldn't find any Bug-Report Thread

HELP ME!! i try all and nothing....

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cj960 View Post
    HELP ME!! i try all and nothing....
    See my last post, if you do not provide that information there is nothing I can do except suggest you auto-resolve.

I found the problem, when I would play on the battlefield, I played with the resolution 860, only increased the resolution that stopped the CTD

SonOfAlexander's Avatar I want his bass!
    Citizen

Hi Ive got problmes, as you can guess with RS.

After a rocky road, Ive managed to install it. So I put the RTW disc in, open it up and of course RS appears. I say Imperial Campaign and get this:

And if I say Quit it says this before quitting:

I also can't play custom battles - I choose armies, then say go and it brings me back to faction select - but I can't select and I just have to go back to the main menu!

HELP ME!
    Please come see the BAARC
    Proud Member of the Critic's Quill & ES content staff
    Under the benificient and omniscient patronage of Carl Von Döbeln
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"
    Ariovistus Maximus: "Google supplieth all."
    [Multi-AAR] Caelus Morsus Luminius

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

You installed the mod in the wrong place, bud. You must install RS into the SAME directory that the 'RomeTW.exe' is located in. Find the EXE, and install into that directory. The RTW shortcut should tell you waht directory that is. But I would recommend installing RS into a COPY of the RTW folder, not the original one.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

I've had the same exact problem: "Please select an Item from the list", except I didn't get that "Script Error in Data". I believe the problem, SonOfAlexander, is that you haven't updated your RTW to the 1.5 version. At least,that's what I did to sort it out. Cheers.

p.s. If I install Roma Surrectum into, say, "Copy of Rome - Total War", to uninstall it, would it be enough just deleting the mentioned folder? Thanks.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

I also wonder...have you guys actually played the Prologue....or set preferrences to first time play 'FALSE'?

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Hm.. I did not set preferences to false, I just went straight to the Imperial Campaign and it allowed. Now that you have mentioned I shall check that out. Cheers. Congrats on the bloody nice work.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfAlexander View Post
    Hi Ive got problmes, as you can guess with RS.

After a rocky road, Ive managed to install it. So I put the RTW disc in, open it up and of course RS appears. I say Imperial Campaign and get this:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And if I say Quit it says this before quitting:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I also can't play custom battles - I choose armies, then say go and it brings me back to faction select - but I can't select and I just have to go back to the main menu!

HELP ME!
    The 'select an item from the list' message is an indication that you've not patched your RTW / RTW BI install to the correct level.

RTW should be 1.5 and RTW BI should be 1.6. The version number will be shown on the top right hand side of the Options Menu. The game may be at a different level than you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    I've had the same exact problem: "Please select an Item from the list", except I didn't get that "Script Error in Data". I believe the problem, SonOfAlexander, is that you haven't updated your RTW to the 1.5 version. At least,that's what I did to sort it out. Cheers.

p.s. If I install Roma Surrectum into, say, "Copy of Rome - Total War", to uninstall it, would it be enough just deleting the mentioned folder? Thanks.
    The reason you don't get the error message on exit is probably caused by you not having the '-show_err' switch on your shortcut target. It should be there to output such messages if they are trapped by the program.

If you copied the RTW install to the copy folder - all you need to remove the mods there is to delete the folder and any associated shortcuts.
    Last edited by Brusilov; July 11, 2009 at 05:48 AM.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Alright. Cheers, mate.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast