Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods that work with BC

Icon14 Mods that work with BC

I found a couple of mods that i installed to Broken Crescent and the result was amazing, thus i thought i would share them with the community.

MapMod Trees Textures and Sea 1.7 (20.50 MB) by Charge
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1900

Crimson Tide 4 (47.12 MB) by Magus
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2042
    Crimson Tide 4.2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=174686

Real Horses v1.0 (48.46 MB) by Argent Usher
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2040

New strat models for castles (1.74 MB) by Agart
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1993

My little mod (3.20 MB) by riczu74
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1758

mongols and scotland models(MTW2) (17.70 MB) by vlad
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...27%3Cbr%20/%3E
    (Thank's to dejan07 for pointing this out)

Y&Y Visual Improvement Pack (Addon File) by yelowdogg23
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=170452
    download the Addon file then copy the files in the data/ui folder to the ui folder in Broken Crescent (eastern_european-northern_european-southern_european-middle_eastern) to get unique family member portraits for all factions.

Download the file attached and put it inside the data folder of bc to get Permanent arrows in the battlefield. (Requires high-end PCs)
    Hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by The Cobra; October 22, 2008 at 07:13 AM.
    Reap the promised end to the struggle. Reap every point on our linear path.
    Reap the smiles in time we borrow, every harvest relies on the last.
    Reap the promising song of the sparrow, that they learned from the birth of sea.
    Silenced by the threnody of the crows. Reap the fallen fruit of the dogwood tree.
    But I witnessed in all this silence one soul's definition of beauty. and a backlit smile so temporary.
    A facade so rich with evil history. Cast in direct opposition set to overwhelm this moment to shine and sleep.
    came out on top of what was borrowed, and found all that beauty to be still...

Default Re: Mods that work with BC

Neat

Thx looks cool i just gotta make enough room on my hdd for Bc i wanna play it again

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

If I install all of them, are they gonna work without the problems
    I mean, is there going to be some complications??

CHEERS
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

anaztazioch's Avatar Centenarius

Crimson screwed my BC.

Douchebag's Avatar Vicarius

does the Real horse mod work???

Quote Originally Posted by anaztazioch View Post
    Crimson screwed my BC.
    How is that ?
    Here is the original files. delete these files from the bc data folder (descr_burning_men_effect-descr_geography_new-descr_particle) and those two folders (battlefield-models_effects)
    You should install crimson in an empty folder then copy the files one by one without replacing the originals.
    Yes the real horses mod works with bc. don't forget to back up your files.

I have backed up my files for all these mods, i haven't seen any complications. so if anyone for some reason messed up his bc installation, tell me and i will upload the files for you.
    Last edited by The Cobra; August 05, 2008 at 04:27 PM.
    Reap the promising song of the sparrow, that they learned from the birth of sea.
    Silenced by the threnody of the crows. Reap the fallen fruit of the dogwood tree.
    But I witnessed in all this silence one soul's definition of beauty. and a backlit smile so temporary.
    A facade so rich with evil history. Cast in direct opposition set to overwhelm this moment to shine and sleep.

Your rar didnt help.
    Ill have to dl and reinstall :/

You have to delete the files and folders i mentioned earlier then extract the rar inside the data folder.

still nothing

idk what to say, but what happens when you start the game, do you get a ctd or what ?

it dont launch and the log says its missing hell lot of files, mostly descr and export_descr ones

Crimson doesn't change any export_descr files.
    it only changes those files:
    descr_burning_men_effect (doesn't exist in BC) - descr_effect_impacts - descr_flaming_projectiles - descr_particle (doesn't exist in BC) - descr_geography_new(doesn't exist in BC).
    and those folders:
    battlefield (doesn't exist in BC) - models_effects (doesn't exist in BC) - overlaytextures.
    All these mods are visual and don't affect gameplay, i doubt that crimson's tide or any other of these mods can cause a ctd to your game.
    BTW i Uploaded a permenant arrows mod.

Thats not the files mentioned in log to be missing

Quote Originally Posted by anaztazioch View Post
    Thats not the files mentioned in log to be missing
    I installed Crimson's tide to an empty folder and it contains only these files, tell my what files are missing and i'll upload them for you

Too late, uninstalled BC
    ill try and use crimson on a fresh install with patches

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

Hey thecobra,

I istalled 'my litle mod' and 'new strat models for castles' but one or both of those dont work with bc, cause I am having a CTD unspecified error ...

Hope I will be able to continue my campaign after finding a fix

Put this in your data folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by thecobra007 View Post
    Put this in your data folder.
    Yeah I found that out too. That was the file that should not be overwritten for 'new strat models for castles, now it works

Any service.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast