Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: (UPDATED) The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom v1.1 has arrived! All FRRE mods in a single download!

glaude1955's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: (UPDATED) The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom v1.1 has arrived! All FRRE mods in a single download!

Megaupload is dead
    Could get new links ?

Thanks

Yves

Default Re: (UPDATED) The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom v1.1 has arrived! All FRRE mods in a single download!

It looks like re-uploading the mod is more complicated than I expected.

To summarize a long story, a couple of months ago I lost all the information stored in my old VAIO laptop. As I had been working on my new laptop for almost three years, I did not worry to retrieve any RTW modding stuff.

But I forgot that all the installers for my mods (Res Gestae, 77BC, Caesar Imperator et al) were stored in that old laptop, as some sort of backup external drive. So, unless I come across some backup CD, they are all lost.

The alternatives are now to make new installers and re-upload them, which would mean losing the great installers created by Hip, including the great FRRE CD-Rom. Or somebody in this community being so kind as to upload them again from his personal files.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

I have them and will do it ^_*. I set up rapidshare before so using that. Wait few days as busy.

Thanks, mate. I am going to send a gift to you in exchange.

Thanks Kylan

Yves

I have the CD (1.1) as well! Great package! I'm uploading it to Game Front as we speak.

Thanks, buddy. Just post the link here and I will add it to the first post.

Kylan, buddy, it looks like the files are not available at the moment. I will keep checking for other upload sites.

@atheniandp, any success with gamefront? I am trying to upload the FMIR beta there, but all my attemps have been unsuccessful so far. This is really frustrating.

Huh,it says rapid pro expired,but I was using the free version,my god I d/l the files,but they want me to pay I think? Crap I did not realise this. I am trying GameFront,but need to update every 180 days,or files are lost.
    Last edited by Kylan271; February 14, 2012 at 07:54 PM.

I'm having problems with my upload as well. Seems to freeze on both Gamefront and Rapidshare when it hits around 30%. I will try uploading overnight without using anything else on the internet that might slow my connection. These are amazing mods and should not be lost to newcomers.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

I am d/l now the three tft.58&77bcs via gamefront. I will see what happens,also I joined fileden as backup,but only 1gb for free..

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21332...Tv1.92full.exe

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21333..._TOTR_v2_2.zip

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21333...BC_CI_v1_2.zip

Ok give me a hug..heh. ^_*
    Last edited by Kylan271; February 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: updated links

Curiously, now Rapidshare does allow the free download. So I have added the links from both sites. Thanks a lot, Kylan!

Now we only lack the FRRE CD-Rom...

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Great work Kylan271! +rep

And a hug

Thanks Kylan for the links

Regards

Yves

Sorry guys I've been busy last night, it's exam week, but tonight I will set the CDROM to upload and hopefully by tomorrow morning (North America) the link will be up... cross your fingers guys!
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Oh rapid share says my files are ok,but before nothing,lol....,must be traffic,but I do know it is a pay site also,so maybe I have limits which I did not see yet?

Guys, I'm sorry, I've tried once again and encountered the same problem. I don't know what's going on. I'll continue to try throughout the week on different websites and hopefully this will work. But I can't promise anything now.

Kylan, great job for uploading, these mods should not be lost. 58 B.C is one of my favourite mods for RTW.

Again, thanks a lot for your efforts. I am missing megaupload deeply and not for its forbidden content. Although I guess that it was this kind of content that made the good service possible.

atheniandp, have you tried uploading.com ? It is not too fast, but it worked for me with a 350 Mb file.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast