Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: (UPDATED) The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom v1.1 has arrived! All FRRE mods in a single download!

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Icon6 (UPDATED) The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom v1.1 has arrived! All FRRE mods in a single download!

The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom v1.1 has arrived!

This latest version has the latest hot fixes for 58 BC and the uninstall bug has been fixed in both 58 BC and 77 BC. (updated: 12/27/2008)

http://uploading.com/files/38ab2bfe/FRRE_CD_v1_1.iso/

Uploaded by atheniandp

Quick Note: Individual links to the mods are coming very soon! (I really mean it this time!)

AVE CAESAR! It's the Fall of the Republic - Rise of the Empire Mods Collection CD-Rom for Rome: Total War and Barbarian Invasion!

This download is in CD-Rom ISO format. Almost any CD Burning software should be capable of burning this format to CD.

This is a collection of the latest versions of the Fall of the Republic - Rise of the Empire Modifications created by the F.R.R.E. Development Team. More information about the F.R.R.E Team, future projects and bug reports can be found here at the Total War Center Forums:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46

INCLUDED ON THIS DISC:

The First Triumvirate v1.92
    A late Roman Republic Modification with 4 distinct Campaigns!
    What will be the Destiny of Rome?
    Choose to play as Caesar, Crassus (or oppose him as the Vercingetorix), Parthia or Pompey.
    This is an updated version of the installer includes the latest version of the TFT Launcher used for selecting the campaign you wish to play.

77 B.C. - Twilight of the Republic v2.1
    Welcome to the world of 77BC: Twilight of the Republic. An incredible array of characters bestrides the stage as the fate of both Rome and the known world rests in the balance. This is the age of Cicero, Cato, Pompeius Magnus, Mithradates VI Eupator Dionysos, Tigranes the Great and the Marian rebel Quintus Sertorius.

58 B.C. - Caesar Imperator! v1.2 (includes latest Hot Fixes)
    58BC is a mod set in the last days of the Roman Republic. It covers the most important victories and campaing of Julius Caesar from the battles against the Helvetii to the final victory at Munda. This is a one-faction only mod. Caesar must survive every battle or the game will end.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    You MUST have a retail copy of Rome: Total War and the Barbarian Invasion Expansion Pack installed and patched to v1.6 to make use of the mods on this disc.

Brought to you by the F.R.R.E. Development Team. ENJOY!

MORE MIRROR LINKS COMING SOON!

And don't forget to visit the amazing job that Kozak and L7 have made for the mod. Here's a teaser:

The LINK to the Historical Portraits thread

Packaging by yours truly

hip63
    Last edited by Salvor Hardin; February 17, 2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: DL Content updated

Default Re: YEAH! The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom has arrived at last!

More information here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134411

And a big thank you to hip63 for this outstanding feature

Edit: added link at megaupload
    Last edited by Salvor Hardin; August 03, 2008 at 10:37 AM.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

excellent work my friends! congratulations!
    let's promote this on the frontpage

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Hey friends, congrats on this update/feature.

Rock'n'Roll will never die

P.S.: Brucellarii, do you agree?

P.S. 2: Empe, i thought you wanted to join ChivTW as official tester (?).
    Last edited by DaVinci; August 04, 2008 at 04:37 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

P.S.: Brucellarii, do you agree?
    100% alter kamerad

Did you enjoy Brooooce?

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by bucellarii View Post
    100% alter kamerad

Did you enjoy Brooooce?
    Of course, and my sister has been there the first time, and was very impressed and happy too.
    Although, the stadion-sound wasn't very good, the about 50.000 people had a great party.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Default Re: The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom has arrived at last! All FRRE mods in a single download!

expect a frontpage announcement within this week. please check your pm.

Default Re: The F.R.R.E. CD-Rom has arrived at last! All FRRE mods in a single download!

hey can anyone help me where exactly do I find separated the latest version of Caesar Imperator?

Q.

The seperate versions have nit yet been released QC. But you should try downloading the CD-ROM. Its awesome.

hmm yeah but that is quite large. Anyways your team (FR-RE) has brought me the best campaigns I ever played on RTW-BI . So yes I'm downloading the full CD now (although it will take long!) meanwhile I'm gonna clean up some space on my HD.

Cheers and thanks

Q.

indeed, can't i download 58BC seperate?
    i already have the two others......

and this is to put on a CD or something?
    cool!

but eum... how exactly?
    i have downloaded the files, any help on what to do next?

Valerius Tiberius
    Last edited by Valerius Tiberius; August 13, 2008 at 09:03 AM.
    One land, One king

Proud member of the SPQR TW community

here are two free programs to burn/mount the .iso file:
    http://www.download.com/DeepBurner-F...dlPid=10527371

http://www.download.com/Pismo-File-M...dlPid=10793418

they are easy to use. You will have two options:
    a)burn it into a CD and then install the mods from the CD itself.
    b)keep the file in your pc and "mount" them to a "virtual drive". in this way you won't have to burn anything but the iso file must remain in your hard drive.

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

When are the separate links going to be up? I've already tried and failed with the CD.

edit: lol google ads at the top has actually come up with something useful!

a)burn it into a CD and then install the mods from the CD itself.
    then what's the point of the CD? :hm:
    i can install it from the files too :S

btw, how do i install it on CD? i have the winrar file.....
    and Nero for burning too (hehe, now i understand the joke ^^ Nero -> burning XD)

Valerius Tiberius
    One land, One king

Aha! Alot of work and three attempts resulting in dud CDs later, I have finished it! It's installed and I'm ready to play.

A big congratulations to you guys on the CD, it's very proffesional!

hey man, could you explain how plz?
    how you did it, cause i don't know how to start from the winrar file

tnx!

Valerius Tiberius
    One land, One king

First download this CD burner:

Deep Burner

Then install it, and go find a blank CD, like the sort you'd copy music onto. Insert the CD into your disk drive. Open the burner, and select burn ISO. then browse the FRRE .iso file you downloaded. Set it to start burning, and when It's finished, re-insert the CD, and it will run automatically, presenting you with the install interface .

Hope that helped

eum.... i understand but.... after i downloaded the link in first post, i get a winrar file, when i open that, i can install it too?????!!!!!

no? :hm:
    One land, One king

There is supposed to be an exe inside the winrar....

there is

but then why do i need the CD?

i mean, i can install it from he winrar file

ps: after i installd this, do i need to down any patches?
    i believe 58BC is already 1.1, correct?
    but what about the hotfixes?
    One land, One king

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast