Thread: The Movie Character RPG!

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default The Movie Character RPG!

I played a RPG liked this on another forum and it was fun. So I'm trying it here.

OK in this RPG you can be a character from any movie you liked.

Also you have to fill in this form for your Character:

Picture:
    Name:
    Movie Its From:
    Powers:
    Information On Character:

Okay, so in this RPG, you can play as ANY character from a movie, AS LONG AS YOU MAKE IT REALISTIC.
    - You can have UP TO two characters.
    - Your character must join the side that most represents them. If they're a villain, then they join the conquering army, in Herraria. If they're a hero or something, then they join Eora.
    - Limit your character's abilities and powers to what was described in the movie that they appeared in.
    - You CAN be a character that was killed in the movie.
    - Make your posts detailed. Or ELSE!
    - Please make an effort in this RPG. If you don't post at least every week or so (unless you've said that you'll be gone) then your character might be given to a new player if they want it.
    - Follow all the basic rules of RPGs. Must I list them? No. I didn't think so.
    - Don't make your character ALL POWERFUL or whatever. Even Godzilla can get his butt kicked.
    - You must play as a CHARACTER THAT HAD A NAME AND PLAYED A DECENT ROLE IN THE FILM. You can't just be some random raptor from JP, or even one of the parent rexes from TLW, because none of them had a name.
    - Regardless of what happened in the movie, you can play as whoever you want. If your character died, then just state that they had been pulled out from another time before their death.
    - If someone else has chosen a character that you want, too bad. Even if that character is from a remake of another film, or if they're from the original film. We need variety!
    - Don't play as a real-life person, like Elivs or Steve Irwin. As cool as those guys are, and as cool as their movies were, this is for fictional characters.
    - Basically the rest is common sense. So if you break a rule or something, you better go hide, for the wrath of the raptors will be brought upon you!!!
    Basic Plot-
    The worlds of Herraria and Eora have lived in peace for thousands of years. Recently, however, the dark ruler of Herraria, Spinar, has sent his massive army to conquer and enslave all of Eora. Two sorcerers, one good, and one evil, have called the greatest creatures and people from other worlds to help them. Eora has summoned the heroes. Herraria has summoned the villains. Which side will you choose?
    One more rule - the two sorcerors can be controlled by anyone - ANYONE!
    Last edited by Phalanx300; October 18, 2008 at 04:52 PM.

Default Re: The Movie Character RPG!

Ok I'll start of here is my character:

Picture:

Name: Saruman The White
    Movie Its From: The Lord Of The Rings
    Powers: Sort of Force Push with his Staff. He can shoot a fireball with his staff. He can convert animals and the weakminded to do his bidding. He can fire lighting from the skies. And has great knowledge.
    Information On Character: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Saruman

Saruman looked down from his tower, seeing the ents attacking, then the flood came, wiping the land clear of orcs and the industry machines. Then suddenly he felt a powerfull force surrounding him, he looked out of his tower, this wasn't Isengard! Grima came closer, "What is this kind of magic?". "I do not know this, however, it seems as were in another.. world." Saruman walked out of his tower, followed by some orcs who survived by staying in Orthanc at the time of the attack. "Bring down the trees" he said, "As you wish my lord" a orc said.
    Last edited by Phalanx300; July 31, 2008 at 10:07 AM.

Oglethorpe1983's Avatar Decanus

Here's mine

name: "Uncle" Buck Russell
    Movie Uncle Buck
    Powers: Can make Giant pancakes and hit people with golf balls
    Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Buck

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Picture:

Name: God
    Movie: Bruce Almighty
    Powers: Omniscient, Omnipresent, and Omnipotent
    Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Picture:

Name: Ned Flanders
    Movie: The Simpsons Movie
    Powers: Using enhanced speech. Calling on the Good Lord
    Info:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Flanders
    Last edited by Celsius; October 24, 2008 at 06:27 PM.

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Picture:

Name: Col. Roy Mustang
    Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa
    Powers:
    Flame Burst: Roy snaps his fingers, causing an explosion of fire.
    Flame Blast: Roy sends out a ball of flames by snapping his fingers.
    Flame Barrage: Roy sends out a series of fire balls by snapping his fingers multiple times.
    Flame Pillars: Roy summons pillars of fire from the ground by snapping both of fingers pointing down and moving up.
    Flame Control: Roy touches the transmutation circle on his hand, causing any nearby fire to engulf the chosen target.
    Flame Dragon: Roy snaps his fingers, creating a dragon made of fire.

Info:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Mustang
    Outwardly arrogant and playfully manipulative, Mustang is extremely intelligent and adaptable. These traits usually ensure that he is always one step ahead of his opponents. He also likes to feel in control of the situation.

OOC: hehe. Lets try something different

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

Picture:

Name: Maximus Decimus Meridius (technically, that's incorrect Latin, should be Decimus Meridius Maximus, that fits more in line with the proper Roman naming convention)

Movie It's From: Gladiator

Powers: Excellent military tactician, general, gladiator, and swordsman.

Information On Character: In 152 AD, Maximus Decimus Meridius was born in Hispania, a province of the Roman Empire.

Find more about Maximus here: http://www.murphsplace.com/gladiator/max2.html

Tischdecke's Avatar Senator

Name: Albatross Vendor

Movie: Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl

Powers: sellling Albatross

Information: Clasified

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

Are people still going to play this, or has it been cancelled?

Rebel Jeb's Avatar Mayo

Picture:
    Name: Pvt. Caboose
    Movie Its From: RvB Box Set
    Powers: Team-Killing
    Information On Character: Watch RvB.

?! I thought this died after seeing for the week after my first post nothing happened! Though I gues its still dead.

However I have a better storyline if people are still interested in it. Note that it is from the Movie Character RPG created in the Jurassic Park Legacy forums, its not mine.

Okay, so in this RPG, you can play as ANY character from a movie, AS LONG AS YOU MAKE IT REALISTIC.
    - You can have UP TO two characters.
    - Your character must join the side that most represents them. If they're a villain, then they join the conquering army, in Herraria. If they're a hero or something, then they join Eora.
    - Limit your character's abilities and powers to what was described in the movie that they appeared in.
    - You CAN be a character that was killed in the movie.
    - Make your posts detailed. Or ELSE!
    - Please make an effort in this RPG. If you don't post at least every week or so (unless you've said that you'll be gone) then your character might be given to a new player if they want it.
    - Follow all the basic rules of RPGs. Must I list them? No. I didn't think so.
    - Don't make your character ALL POWERFUL or whatever. Even Godzilla can get his butt kicked.
    - You must play as a CHARACTER THAT HAD A NAME AND PLAYED A DECENT ROLE IN THE FILM. You can't just be some random raptor from JP, or even one of the parent rexes from TLW, because none of them had a name.
    - Regardless of what happened in the movie, you can play as whoever you want. If your character died, then just state that they had been pulled out from another time before their death.
    - If someone else has chosen a character that you want, too bad. Even if that character is from a remake of another film, or if they're from the original film. We need variety!
    - Don't play as a real-life person, like Elivs or Steve Irwin. As cool as those guys are, and as cool as their movies were, this is for fictional characters.
    - Basically the rest is common sense. So if you break a rule or something, you better go hide, for the wrath of the raptors will be brought upon you!!!
    Basic Plot-
    The worlds of Herraria and Eora have lived in peace for thousands of years. Recently, however, the dark ruler of Herraria, Spinar, has sent his massive army to conquer and enslave all of Eora. Two sorcerers, one good, and one evil, have called the greatest creatures and people from other worlds to help them. Eora has summoned the heroes. Herraria has summoned the villains. Which side will you choose?
    One more rule - the two sorcerors can be controlled by anyone - ANYONE!
    I will update the first post with the information.

saneel's Avatar Senator

Picture :
    Name : Sauron
    Movie : LOTR
    Powers : NO MAN CAN KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I gues we can get started now . Everyone knows how to RP right? Just look at the storyline, make your character come to this world where he was summoned to fight for a sorcerer to fight. (just take a closer look at the story and rules, oh and I will make another post soon, you may look to my second post here for inspiration on what to do )

saneel's Avatar Senator

Well, I open head to everyone who opose me

Picture:
    Name: Steve Stifler
    Movie Its From: American Pie, American Pie 2, American Wedding
    Powers: Sexual appeal, Acting like a goody-too-shoes if required, +Sexp bonuses
    Information On Character: Stifler is the man, it's STIFLER TIME BABY!