Thread: OOC: Suggestion

Default OOC: Suggestion

I suggest that you make "News" topic, as to make it easier to know what is currently happening.

EDIT: Also, reason for this being a thread for itself is that you'd probably notice it, which I think wouldn't be the case if I write in the appropriate thread, and I feel this is kindda important as it's hard to keep up.
    Last edited by Gobmech; July 30, 2008 at 03:46 PM.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: OOC: Suggestion

great idea, I would help you, but I am busy getting my character killed.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Aye, this Welshman would help. Perhaps a name for this News? It could be written on paper and passed throughout the land...aye, a News Upon Paper. It could also include detailed cmpaign map picutres of our Kingdom, as when I first arrived here I was confused as to whether Wales be in the hands of the English or not.

I am ready to help make this....News-Upon-Paper. And I will keep my word...for I hate those who cheat...and break their promises.....yes.......

and thats why my character is insane.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

So....News Upon Paper.....shall we have it made? Do we need the agreement of our King? For I would hate to brake my word....for I hate cheaters....yes....

I have a friend who is skilled with the pen and would be able to make a grand picture title....yes....

sounds good....I wish Andrew would get back online so I can kill himself, I mean challenge him to a duel,

Aye....shall I propose this Idea to the House of Commons....this...News-Upon-Paper?

I think it shall catch on!

Do we need the permission of the Commons to procede? Or may we publish it when we like?

you need Ceasers permission, I think.

How shalt I ask the mighty King?

a PM, or a thread with the idea for the Idea should do it.

Very well, I shall proced to post a new thread, the News-Upon-Paper suggestion thread.

EDIT: I shall post it in London, as that is were the publishing desk will be.

Awesome idea! Please go ahead and make it!!
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Ok, I made a publishing house in London. I do not own this publishing house - it is a co-operative company. I will simply arrange things. If you wish to write articles on the subjects needed, or just post in an article, PM me or post what you want to do there. Discussions on the making of the paper will take place there, though the Paper will be published in a seperate thread. My King, I trust I have leave to build this Publishing House in London?