Thread: Speech in Rome

Watercress's Avatar Praeses
    Her Majesty's Extraterrestrial Possessions

Default Speech in Rome

Men and woman of rome, i am james germati, a english knight. we are in a deadly civil war with our tryant king, king rufus the mad. he claimed he is mighter than his holiness the pope, even mightier than god! that is an act against all of europeand the world. christdom must not help, support, or follow this man, he is pure evil! so i say to you now, good people of rome, join the order of the rose! rid the world of heresy, and make england a good and holy kingdom once again!!!!!

awaiting results of speech.

"Only Connect!...Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at its height. Live in fragments no longer."

Default Re: Speech in Rome

Pope Gregory VII has already dispatched an intervention force.

Watercress's Avatar Praeses
    Her Majesty's Extraterrestrial Possessions

yeah, but im recruiting for the order of the rose. so they arent connected...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Magic Mage View Post
    yeah, but im recruiting for the order of the rose. so they arent connected...yet.
    OOC: And they won't. The Pope didn't send this army for the Order of the Rose. He sent it because the people are suffering and the tyrant has crossed to many religious boundaries to be allowed to continue ruling. With a legitimate heir, (Rufus' son), he will be placed as the new Monarchy if ti can be accomplished.

We must gain an army for ourselves.the papal states cannot control the region forever.

Evolution's Avatar Feel my sting

I know the Pope has sent an army but it is our duty as Christians to also join this. It will take several months till your men arrive and we will need to be ready incase the king tries anything
    Total war turned me into a Twcenter religious fanatic
    Obi Wan Asterix, Underneath the Legend