Thread: Speech In Paris

Evolution's Avatar Feel my sting

Default Speech In Paris

People Of Paris I Sir Andrew Temple-Nugent of England ask for you help. I know that you are allies to our King and I am sure you hate this very fact. But I am here to tell you people of France that England and God needs your help. The King of England believes himself to be a god and it is our DUTY as Catholics to stop such men like this from killing innocent catholics as it is gods will to spread the good news.

You will be paid for your services to England and the Order of the Rose and we may not even see the battlefield as we are trying to do this peacefully. But we do need strong men. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the French who control Western Europe? Join me and Fight against the heathen and preach Peace!

what is my score and how many men am I given?
    Last edited by Evolution; July 29, 2008 at 06:07 PM.
    Total war turned me into a Twcenter religious fanatic
    Obi Wan Asterix, Underneath the Legend

Default Re: Speech In Paris

good speech.

OOC: Pope Gregory VII has already dispatched an intervention force.

ooc: NO NO NO! No pope he doesnt give a rats ass.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

OOC: When a King declares himself a "God" and says he doesn't care for Church opinion, yet it is a Nation of Christendom with a majority of the subjects under his rule(tyranny) that are Roman Catholic, it's of a case that he might as well be a Saracen, because hes spewing anti-Church sentiment. That's heresy.

ooc: ok fine
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "