Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rebellion centre

Default Rebellion centre

Ok, to be fair, this is where the rebels can talk freely to each other. Caesar can read this thread, as can everyone, but anyone on the kings side is in OOC when they read this, so their char's have no knowledge of this place or anything in it. Caesar has to agree to this first

Default Re: Rebellion centre

ok but if anything against the rules go on here it shall be closed
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

fine

yh sure im fine with that, it just makes it a lot easier to conspire against you...lol

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

alright lets decide once and for all who is leader of this rebellion? I say we put it to a vote, for it is better to rise to power by the choice of your friends the into be born into it!!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

I vote sir Alerick, The one the knghts of Exeter serve and (no offense intended) the one who started this rebellion

Philos Sophos's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I,George Wallash,vote for Sir Alerick too...

O Sancta Simplicitas!

I shan't vote, but thank you!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Watercress's Avatar Praeses
    Her Majesty's Extraterrestrial Possessions

occ: it's kind obuivous sir alerick is the leader. he's the highest rank, and head of your order.

hmmm.....is there anyone else? going once.....

I vote Sir Alerick

well then thats the majority. I shall strive to be a worthy leader of so noble a company! my first act is that I have power but that I shall follow what soever the majority of those loyal to me vote, unless it violates my faith or honer.

agreed.....King Alerick

ooc: hmm
    Last edited by RVFVS; July 28, 2008 at 05:03 PM.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

I do not wish to rush you mi'lord but w must travel to gather more men. We also need a chain of command

Thankyou I never thought such a thing would fall to me. and Rufus your not here, its against the rules unless you say OOC: before you post.

lol. yes rufus. follow your own rules.

hehe, rufus is getting pwned
    as for alericks decisions, take your time a plan wisely, i shall return tomorrow morning.
    OOC: nite evrybody. i have to say this is pretty exciting

Kingzilla's Avatar Campidoctor

what gov are we going to use if we win
    The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.

-Napolean Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by SunTzuman909 View Post
    hehe, rufus is getting pwned
    as for alericks decisions, take your time a plan wisely, i shall return tomorrow morning.
    OOC: nite evrybody. i have to say this is pretty exciting

could i ask what time it is there?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast