Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebellion Rules

Default Rebellion Rules

Ok here ar rebel rules

Every week he gains 10,000 troops but to gain those troops he must make a speech to the local populus to join him and me and the other mods must judge this speech to see if the troops joined. If he makes a terrible speech he will be imprisoned by the locals, if he makes an ok speech he gains no one but doesnt get in trouble, if he makes a good speech he gains 10,000 men. He can only make one speech per RL week=IG year.

Every year that passes the King gains a bigger army as well but he only gains 5000 men per week. The rebel may choose to march on London after one week. Should the rebels choose at any time to appeal for help from other kingdoms they can be attacked immediatly by the King.

Assasinations can occur in two ways. Personal assasinations are almost guaranteed success BUT they are dangerous. Hired assanations are more safe for the character but are not guaranteed to suceed. Personal assasinations are decided post wise.

Speeches can onyl be made in the following places: Spain, France, Italy, Sicily.
    Last edited by RVFVS; July 29, 2008 at 10:52 PM.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

KoS's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Rebellion Rules

If somebody wished for an auxiliary character of theirs to rebel, would the same rules apply as for primary characters?
    R.I.P. God Save The King (2008-2013)

Evolution's Avatar Feel my sting

Well this shall show the true colours of our allies. Will France join the Barons or us? Will Scotland ally with the Barons or not?

I fight for thy King!
    Last edited by Evolution; July 28, 2008 at 05:09 PM.
    Total war turned me into a Twcenter religious fanatic
    Obi Wan Asterix, Underneath the Legend

You guys should get a moderator who doesn't participate in the game, so that you have someone unbiased to decide what happens in case of a civil war.

Kingzilla's Avatar Campidoctor

If I become King ill make a democracy
    The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.

-Napolean Bonaparte

of course you will

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

look technically I should be king if we win the war.....but really I could care less who's in charge as long as their are freedoms!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

well if you win the war, I think you would be king. You could change the form of government i guess to.

Wallash is out as well so he (i think) is a rebel as well, so he should be able to gather more people. As for alerick and i, tonite will decide the rebellions future for us

I am now with you Sir Gareth and Sir Alerick

good, but I am baffled, what made you change your mind?
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

i finally read what he said in your home. post #37. Big mistake to undermind God

still makes me angery just thinking of it.

I know. he's a dreadful bastard.

ooc: if you guys keep taking this personally I will get angry myself.

Its not personal its simply buisness-Michael Corleone
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

KoS's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar226 View Post
    Its not personal its simply buisness-Michael Corleone
    OOC: A Godfather reference in medieval England...
    R.I.P. God Save The King (2008-2013)

OOC:we dont take it personely Caesar, it's just we get cought up in the moment. Its just plain fun lol

Since I'm not in the game right now, I could be the unbiased judge.

Winter's Avatar Civitate

Yeah I could do it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Jeb View Post
    Hah, you're always so helpful to threads Winter. No wonder you got citizen!

ooc:sounds fair caesar

BTW winter, your avatar cracks me up. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast