Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE GARATH NOW !.......I qoite !

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Icon4 FREE GARATH NOW !.......I qoite !

look I am having tech difficulties...and I am tired of the lack of fairness in this game, I hereby give my fief titles and all other things to Garath.....I shall probably come back.....as the same character but a changed man, but not for awhile, at least not while I have so little say in what happens. good by I will take all of my mens punishment....since I am dead anyway( by the way of Tech probs)....every body loyal to me,for awhile fare well.......and please don't be angry at me for getting you in trouble.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Default Re: FREE GARATH NOW !.......I qoite !

KVV there is n o reason for you to abandone your char. You werent careful. you are being reped by obi and there is a good chance youll be aquitted. There is no lack of fairness. Rufus is King and he is a tyrant if everyone wants him out REBEL!!! I repeat REBEL!! I encourage it. You character is probably going to be aquitted so I see no reason for you to restart. This game is about simulating real meieval times. THIS. IS. REAL
    Last edited by RVFVS; July 27, 2008 at 09:32 PM.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

but your char and the cardinal said I would die and all those who had any thing to do with me. and.....um how do you rebel...I cat see how it can be represented.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Im sorry for those comments. Im most deeply sorry.

no....I like you remember were all RPING here.

When I said you would die I meant it BUT There are laws and you must be tried. I doubt you will ber convicted. To rebel you simply go out and make a thread in the kingdom of england of your reballion and you say how many troops you have gathered. So if you waited a real life week you would have 10,000 troops. Then you march back to London and fight me in a mp match OR a dice toss says who wins

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Ok.......but I have to be freed to do that....and cant you just kill my army before I can build it?

LOL

Well first you must be aqutted. THEN you can rebel. You cant quit because of one setback beilieve me I know.

sorry I cancel that.....begins to pace around in the dungeon passing the time until his trail by planning his rebellion.

Llewllyn wakes from the tiring night
    AAGGHH!! MY LEG!!
    OOC: where the hell am i, am i on the run or in a dungeon?

Cardinal Lancaster enters the dungeon.

You are in the dungeon Sir Gareth. You will be put to trial and maybe death.

OOC: ah ok.

Llewllyn sits silently in his dungeon adn looks up on Cardinal Lancaster with a scarred face

I fear no death, only this cage
    Llewllyn spins around and turns himself to the window

I wouldn't fear death if i was in your position either.

really why

well, he will get what he deserves. He shouldn't be scarred.

so your telling me if the king gave you a few scars you would be fearless in the face of death?

well i wouldn't have threatend the king in the first place!

I did not threaten a king! he sighs I did not mean tht, i've been in the dark too long, If you are willing to listen i will tell you the story calmly

Go ahead. I've got time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast