Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MARSHALL LAW! CONSIPIRACY!

Default MARSHALL LAW! CONSIPIRACY!

MARSHALL LAW IS IN EFFECT! NO PEOPLE MAY GATHER IN A GROUP OF fiVE OR MORE IN PUBLIC SPACES! ALL RELIGIOUS SERVICES ARE SUSPENDED! THE ORDER OF EXETER IS HEREBY DECLARED AN ENEMY OF THE ENGLISH CROWN! LONG LIVE OUR GLORIUS FATHER, KING AND DIVINE RUFUS!
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Philos Sophos's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: MARSHALL LAW! CONSIPIRACY!

ooc:wtf?

O Sancta Simplicitas!

Watercress's Avatar Praeses
    Her Majesty's Extraterrestrial Possessions

occ: dude the king is arresting the order. play in rp! look at the kingdom of england section.

my lord, i will help, but the pope will not be pleased.

Philos Sophos's Avatar Protector Domesticus

OOC:I know but...but...YATS wasnt like this dude...we cant up the game so early lol!

O Sancta Simplicitas!

occ: dont worry this is just a hell load of fun.

"Only Connect!...Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at its height. Live in fragments no longer."

OOC: I agree, I love the idea, gets the forum nice and lively.

ooc: Everything was so quite and Alerik made the mistake of saying he wanted to kill me.

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

your majesty i must protest the idea of suspened our mass secessions. Please, for the love of all that is holy.

Holy....HOLY! I am as Divine as our god and people can talk in curch as much as in a house or in public NO!

as you wish your majesty.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

OOC:ceasar........you a bad man, a very bad man......and our cardinals a coward.....so I am leaving my estate to Garath.....may he take my place.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

ooc: I must agree with Sir Alerick on this account. For you are bad.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

OOC: no offense to you, I meant your character. I meant if I was dead.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

ooc: Thats my char....and I love him! hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OOC: you evil bastard! LOL

so what side are you on cardinal?

KoS's Avatar Dux Limitis

OOC: Is this ruthless bastard William Rufus or Tiberius Julius Caesar? :hm: [/OOC]

Lord Clinton reads the notice and grimaces.

Dear Lord... if my loyalties were not entirely unto the King, I might be of mind to question his sanity...
    R.I.P. God Save The King (2008-2013)

OOC: i'd like to point out that the King, at some point during last night, denounced every monk, cardinal and even the pope. But tht shouldn't matter because he's divine! LOL

KoS's Avatar Dux Limitis

OOC: This isn't a theocracy. The King of England is not divine...
    R.I.P. God Save The King (2008-2013)

OOC: no, i mean thts what he calls himself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast