Thread: Llewllyn's home

Default Llewllyn's home

I have found lodgings just a mile outside of the stronghold of Exeter. Everyone is welcome to enter. There is food and ale on the table

The flowers were already there when i bought the cottage, but i think they give it a good smell

Kingzilla's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Llewllyn's home

May I come in?
    The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.

-Napolean Bonaparte

enter, please!

As we walk

So having any thought on the new order?

-Napolean Bonaparte

The order requires a name Hansalt, and a name to remembered. And we need religious backing, a priest or monk to help us. otherwise everything is ship shape with the order. how bout u?

I heard the King destroyed the Order. It is sad for we have done much work on it.

-Napolean Bonaparte

No it is not destroyed, i will not have it destroyed.
    no place is safe. Llewllyn roars in anger How do we release Alerick?!
    That is our first step!

Caradog, a Welsh priest, rides up the road of the Cottage, were he does stop, and dismount his great white stallion. He flattens his robes and pulls down his hood whilst walking up to the door. He knocks thrice.

I hear a fellow Welshman does live here. Is he too lazy to open the doors? Caradog calls.

Me bones cannot hold my back anymore, but i'll try and reach the door.
    He opens the door to find a tall welsh priest standing before him
    God dag, tell me, i've been away for too long it seems. What is new in the kingdom?
    OOC: I 've been away for so long! whats been happening, i got back and my emails are going crazy! whats happening

OOC-well as you see, the civ war is over The Joker is dead ,YAAAAAAAAY, so HolyCru.....Field Marshall Wolfenstein is now King. And GSTK is starting over. And my char killed himself.

Tarence walked in since the doors were open and smiled

"Good day friends"

-Napolean Bonaparte

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Alerick is going to be Alerick the IV and he is now the head of the kings guard.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

OOC-Knight remember to OOC, but... if so happen you want the King to die then I good help

-Napolean Bonaparte

OOC:TREASON!!!! the king can read!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

My!! a good deal of trouble seems to happen in just two years. Well make yourselves at home he seethes as he lies down Im afraid i can't cater for you, my bones seem to be turning rigid. Blast old age!!, its a gift to see it but a curse to have it. he barks a throaty chuckle. little do Terrence and Alerick know tht he passed away 15 minutes after their arrival
    OOC: games restarting anyway so im bringin Gareth Reece-Llewllyn back!

OOC:yes, I liked him better then the old coot!

OOC-the King cant read when its OOC because it out of charachter

IC- Oh god hes dead

OCC-call the ambulance!!!!

-Napolean Bonaparte

OCC- AC/DC: I'm on the Highway to Hell, Highway to Hell, I'm on the Highway to Hell, Highway to Hell,

-Napolean Bonaparte