Thread: Recruiting problems of Higher ranks - And yes I am probably retarded

Default Recruiting problems of Higher ranks - And yes I am probably retarded

I am playing the Templar group and on turn 63. I have not been able to recruit any dismounted hospitallars or mounted from my St. Johns Major House. It has been on a permanent 11 turns to recruit. I cannot recruit any squires in my castles either. I am above 90% Catholic in my area. Put Generals (different generals in castles at different times) and nothing. SO either I am a dufus now and cannot recruit or something is wrong and I don't know how to fix. I am basically fighting battles with peasants. I cannot even get spearman.

Thank you anyone for help.
    Matt

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Default Re: Recruiting problems of Higher ranks - And yes I am probably retarded

You have Byg's Grim Reality mod installed through the SS6.1 installer. You need to go to the Byg's Grim Reality thread in the submods forum and install a fix. Some vital code for BGR was left out of 6.1.

And please, use the search function before posting next time. This has been answered many, many times before

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team