Thread: Where do I find all the downloads to install this?

Default Where do I find all the downloads to install this?

Nevermind, new question, can I use this mod at the same time as XGM and RTR Platinum?
    Last edited by A.C. Slater; July 26, 2008 at 04:47 PM.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Where do I find all the downloads to install this?

yes and yes.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

FATW requires a only a clean vanilla BI 1.6 to work. So, as long as another mod does not affect vanilla (ie it is modfoldered) you can have them on the same installation.

Thank you sirs, I'm playing right now and it's great, I'm trying to mod some things to make Dwarves/Elves playable but I'm guessing it isn't very easy/possible at the moment right now...

Indefinitely Banned

Goodluck

why do you want to do that? I have never tried. allot of people seem to install this mod with their minds swirling with images from the movies. they expect last stand of men VS orcish races, but really, they should have read it says the the FOURTH age and the war of MEN I love the mod because it is wars of the races of men, who are the dominant race and orcs and all other races are taking a back seat in any real action (and it would they stay that way, that is, unless Melkor (Morgoth) returned and let loose an endless army of black evil beings to middle earth yet again, not likely, but still, a very cool idea, that I wish could happen) so really the fourth age is the least deep fantasy of the fantasy mods and although some would say its not cool to see the men fighting each other if it could happen in the real world, then why couldn't it happen in middle earth! PS: if you really really want dwarves, then get LOTR-total war, this mod is great, but if you want deeper fantasy thats what you should get.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Quote Originally Posted by knight of virtue and valor View Post
    why do you want to do that? I have never tried. allot of people seem to install this mod with their minds swirling with images from the movies. they expect last stand of men VS orcish races, but really, they should have read it says the the FOURTH age and the war of MEN I love the mod because it is wars of the races of men, who are the dominant race and orcs and all other races are taking a back seat in any real action (and it would they stay that way, that is, unless Melkor (Morgoth) returned and let loose an endless army of black evil beings to middle earth yet again, not likely, but still, a very cool idea, that I wish could happen) so really the fourth age is the least deep fantasy of the fantasy mods and although some would say its not cool to see the men fighting each other if it could happen in the real world, then why couldn't it happen in middle earth! PS: if you really really want dwarves, then get LOTR-total war, this mod is great, but if you want deeper fantasy thats what you should get.
    I want to do that because they are in the game silly! I know what you are talking about, don't worry...well kind of. I've only read the Hobbit/LOTR books, not anything pertaining to after(The Similarion, other works...). If they weren't an option in the game then I would not care, but hey, they are, so I was just curious. Also, do you have a link for the LOTR total war mod? I can't find it anywhere(I'm still playing this too, but when I want my Third age fun I can just load this up...)

Edit-Also I just posted that to get replies(the modding part). I knew some kind souls would like to post and give me ideas/recommendations if I did, I can just wait for them to be included, I read the FAQ, don't worry!
    Last edited by A.C. Slater; July 27, 2008 at 10:23 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

you can add them easily in one of the factions or all of them
    if they can be played in custom they can be added to the campaign for me atleast

Goodluck

http://lotr-tw.net/viewtopic.php?t=1496 here you go, but be warned its totally based off the movies and I have only played it for about three hours since I got it less then 3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by knight of virtue and valor View Post
    http://lotr-tw.net/viewtopic.php?t=1496 here you go, but be warned its totally based off the movies and I have only played it for about three hours since I got it less then 3 days ago.
    Ha, awesome, you need Alexander for it which I don't have...thanks anyways, a lot. FATW is fine for now, until Third Age is out for MIITW. Thanks again.

your welcome, even though, Alex is pretty easy to get.