Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
Glad you liked the AAR. It was more by luck than judgement that I managed to produce a moderately satisfying ending for it.

I haven't quite completed the sequel (even after several years), although I could still do so as I did finish the campaign and still have the save files (so I can generate more screen shots). Unfortunately the sequel suffers from lack of planning as regards plot. Individual episodes generally work as short stories, but I stopped because I couldn't come up with an ending that brought the various narratives together without feeling contrived.

However, leaving Severus the God unfinished irks me, so maybe I will look again at my notes and discover whether any inspiration is to be found (also need to check whether RTW/IB works on my Windows 10). As luck would have it, my daughter has just started an A level on classical civilisations, so I need to start thinking about things Roman anyway.
I'm glad to see you've been back, I had been worried you had left us for good.

I know the feeling of wanting to finish something, but struggling to come up with a way. In my case, after years of putting it off, I kind of took an easy way out and decided to abandon the time consuming format, just so I could put the rest of the story out there.

I'm sure you'll find a way to bring Severus' tale to a satisfying conclusion. Take all the time you need.