Thread: world wounders

Default world wounders

i think the adding of wounders to EB1 was a grate achivment and really a grate thing will you add them in EB2 as well? i just recall nither mediavel nor kingdoms had any wounder so will you add some and maby give a special massage or trait to a general that conqured the settelment having the wounder

Default Re: world wounders

Wonders will work in exactly the same way as they did in EBI. When a general captures specific settlements he already gets a trait detailing this conquest and a historical description of the province. The description for the uniques in a province can easily be found and there is no need to add these to a trait. There are far too many wonders to make this viable.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

will you add any new ones?
    preheps one for one of the new factions?

There may well be new ones, however as new factions will be on pre existing parts of the map wonders in their starting provinces will already exist.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader

will there be a posibility of constructing a wounder like we had in M2TW the counstruction of a huge church[the biggest one any way] so it apeard as a special massage
    i think it would be more historicly correct if wounders that were built between 272 bc and 55 ad would be buildable or apear not like an emmerging faction but emmerging rebel armys or wounders

eggthief's Avatar Praepositus

A church like those aint a wonder just a highly valued building. In mods like SS for example there are theological wonders though like the mosque of cordoba.

It really depends on the building slots we will have left available. There was talk of including buildable wonders in EBI, but due to constraints and divided opinion they weren't included (for example the Library of Alexandria was to sit at the top of the schools building). However, there would need to be a discussion on something like this in the team whether the arguments for both sides can be weighed appropriately.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader

2-D Ron's Avatar Campidoctor

I thought that there was problems that nobody so far has cracked the Building part of Med: 2 like they have Rome:TW?

you mean building models? That has been cracked no, though that has no bearing on this thread.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Foot View Post
    It really depends on the building slots we will have left available. There was talk of including buildable wonders in EBI, but due to constraints and divided opinion they weren't included (for example the Library of Alexandria was to sit at the top of the schools building). However, there would need to be a discussion on something like this in the team whether the arguments for both sides can be weighed appropriately.

Foot
    I wondered why the Bibliotheke is on that one loading screen and yet not in-game. Maybe this is why?:hmmm:
    Son of PW