Thread: UI messed up!

aNarion.'s Avatar Centenarius

Default UI messed up!

I reasently installed a mod(barsers latest factionleader mod v6) and my whole UI was messed up even thought the only changes in that file was in custom portraits.. when i started a campaign it looked like this:

Eventhought i fixed that problem, as i changed the 3 files UI from .sd to .bak(strategy.bak, shared.bak, battle.bak). Then it was back to normal again, almost.. Now another problem accrue which i dont have a clue how to fix.

All the new factions have their flags looking like the building button, i've looked into the UI on the faction symbols, and all the factions have their flags there. i have no idea why this accrue.. please help!

Gorrrrrn's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: UI messed up!

might be better to post this in barser's factionleader mod thread.

We've already discussed that in his thread and he dont know how to fix it.. Thought someone might know whats causing it around here.. as it is only the flag, thats messed up now..

Barser's Avatar Senator

Yeah it really seems strange. I dont know much about the ui system but it doesnt seem to have anything to do with my mod. But that it occured right after you installed it is really weird.

I have not heard of anyone else having this problem so it must be something different. Do you think it would help if I gave you my:
    strategy.sd
    battle.sd
    shared.sd ?

______________Factionleaders and Generals mod__________________
    ______________________Agents-minimod____________________________

I dont have a clue if it would help, but we could always try.. if you have time to upload them, hehe.