Thread: Unit List

Default Unit List

I know many have seen some of our posted units and we thank you for your support and words of encouragement, but I thought I would share with you what you have to look forward to for units. If there are anything mythological units that you have always liked but are not represented here - post it with references of coures so we know what your talking about - and we might just throw it in there!

NOTE - this is for any -half-man-half beast or all beast units - not man units.

Myth Unit List - not in alphabetical order

Minotaurs
    Evil Minotaurs
    Boarataurs
    Skeletons
    Fawns
    Satyrs
    Evil Satyrs

Anubi - Jackle men
    Horu - Hawk headed men
    Basti - Lion men
    Centaurs
    Calibos
    Medusa
    Cyclops
    Fell beasts
    - picture balrogs from LOTR and youve got the picture
    Hawkmen - its a snatch from Flash Gordon because I always wanted to do them - so i did - probably will be under Atlantis faction???
    Griffenmen - version of the Griffen but walks upright.

please feel free to help inspire!
    Last edited by Solo1906; July 25, 2008 at 04:58 PM.

Default Re: Unit List

thanks solo, i’ll add the existing ones up to date [as in beta 0.1] in an edit of this post.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Wut bout tha skelingtons?

solo’s list are ones we are working on now, i’ll post a list of existing ones later. if you download the beta from the dev forum you’ll see what is there, i changed names by what we said before in pm’s etc.

i forgot to upload the animations folder though so the beta wont work yet. am just uploading the files ~ trying to.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

gigantes??

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Shyam Popat View Post
    Wut bout tha skelingtons?
    Colchis has them-look in AP's beta. Skelly swordsmen.

gigantes??
    we have giants, like talos and cyclops amongst others. at the moment they are 3 times the size of ordinary units, we can make them 9 times bigger, but this would need drastic changes in the skeleton and anims.