Thread: Campaign Question!

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Default Campaign Question!

Great mod. Tons of fun.

A quick question. What is the 5th campaign on the list. There is 4 faction specific ones and one that i guess is after the first part of the war. Any info on the differences in gameplay?

ThankS!

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Campaign Question!

I had to go and look, it's been awhile since I had time to play EODII. Any way, the 730 campaign gives you the option to play as one of the rebel factions as well as the four main ones. The position you'll start in will be changed to reflect the jump forward in time and you might find yourself in a bad way with enemies at the gate, so to speak. I've tried a few times and always struggled, in fact was soundly beaten a couple of times as the 'Soul Eaters' and the 'Ghostmen'. it's not for the faint hearted..

Beaten at your own game how sad .

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    I had to go and look, it's been awhile since I had time to play EODII. Any way, the 730 campaign gives you the option to play as one of the rebel factions as well as the four main ones. The position you'll start in will be changed to reflect the jump forward in time and you might find yourself in a bad way with enemies at the gate, so to speak. I've tried a few times and always struggled, in fact was soundly beaten a couple of times as the 'Soul Eaters' and the 'Ghostmen'. it's not for the faint hearted..
    if the mod creator failed i have no hope playing as the ghostmen

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

So It would be better not to use year jump script when you are playing lesser factions, am I right?
    Or perhaps it would be wise to make some changes to unit tree for this factions I'm going to create some elite units for them, hehe

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Ah, well I have won as both the Zombies and the Druids, and the Talamasca (3 times), the Lycans(4 times at least), Severin (3 times) and the Rahala (2)..