Thread: Any info about the faction list ?

Default Any info about the faction list ?

I can't find it on the sticky ~

Can anyone show it to me? Thanks

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: Any info about the faction list ?

Hi cossacks368,

The new factions are:
    1. Bulgaria(for Early & High Era)- a completely new faction with its own units and style of playing
    2. Milan is removed from both ages and in the High one it's replaced with the Latin Empire (LE) - New textures and flags for the units of the LE

Other factions are same like in vanilla, but with some changes:
    - Thanks to burrek they have - Early and High Unique Skins & Knights & K&K
    - with new starting positions, leaders and relations for all factions and higher levels of cities and castles.
    - Changes in the names of some of the factions to more historically correct ones.
    - Added is a mod for the change of appearance of the Western factions.

More detailed description of changes and some screenshots you can find here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=179746

Best regards
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD