Thread: Bravo Guys

Default Bravo Guys

I am downloading it now.

I can't see the requirements. Is it for MTW2 or Kingdoms. Which patch?
    Last edited by todorp; July 22, 2008 at 05:50 AM.

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: Bravo yunaci

BGTW is made for M2TW 1.2 but i'm plaing the new version v.2 of the mod on Kingdoms without any problems so far.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Default Re: Bravo yunaci

Quote Originally Posted by alien_t View Post
    BGTW is made for M2TW 1.2 but i'm plaing the new version v.2 of the mod on Kingdoms without any problems so far.
    I tried it with Kingdoms. With Kingdoms text of the pop ups is missing , e.g. the diplomacy, the units and the buildings. The mod didn't crash for about 10 turns, but the diplomacy can't be used at all without text. How did you switch the texts from MTW2 to Kingdoms?

I can't find my MTW2 DVD and have to dig for it harder.

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: Bravo Guys

How did you switch the texts from MTW2 to Kingdoms?
    I did't switch anything. Just inslalled the mod over the clean instal of M2TW+Kindoms(first version, 1.4 i think). Do you use a cyrillic(Russian) version of M2TW? Or may be you have other mods?

EDIT: It should be like this:
    http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4583029rf7.jpg
    Last edited by alien_t; July 23, 2008 at 01:46 AM.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Quote Originally Posted by alien_t View Post
    I did't switch anything. Just inslalled the mod over the clean instal of M2TW+Kindoms(first version, 1.4 i think). Do you use a cyrillic(Russian) version of M2TW? Or may be you have other mods?

EDIT: It should be like this:
    http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4583029rf7.jpg
    No I have the English MTW2 and Kingdoms. I am running the patched Kingdoms, may be that's it. I have many mods installed (SS, DLV, UAI, BC and etc.) but they haven't caused me trouble so far.

Congrats BTW team on your subforum and new release.
    I'm a bit late for this but I was away for over a month.

Keep up great work!!!

Cheers
    Tzar
    The House of Wilpuri ~ Proud Patron of: The Noble Lord & Sumskilz

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Tzar View Post

Congrats BTW team on your subforum and new release.
    I'm a bit late for this but I was away for over a month.

Keep up great work!!!

Cheers
    Tzar
    10x
    MORAL