Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bulgaria: Total war v2 RELEASED!!!!

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: Bulgaria: Total war v2 RELEASED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerius View Post
    The FBI don't like this mod. Any new links?
    Within a few days.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

CZAR_SAMUIL's Avatar Foederatus

I tried downloading it yesterday, it said something was wrong with it after i waited a good hour and a bit
    I have downloaded it before and it has worked. Im giving it another crack now. Thanks anyway for the link

It says invalid data.

What says invalid data? The link works fine for me.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Na i have tried 4 times, do i have to have a certain program to be able to run it?

The only program you need is the vanilla M2TW itself.

(Morava) river 505 AD

It downloads fine but when you go to run it say's invalid data, no way that link works, i have tried over ten times and all for nothing. There is something wrong!

Is there another way i can get this mod?

(Morava) river 505 AD

Quote Originally Posted by alien_t View Post
    That's the one i used

Check your PMs. I've just sent you a torrent link.
    Have e good evening.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Congrats to the Team. I'd love to install and play the mod, but as I am not comfortable and experienced with folder renaming, etc. - is there an easy way to install and use with Steam? Any idiot proof step-by-step guide?

Sorry mate, I'm not familiar with Steam at all.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Juraj103's Avatar Foederatus

Icon14 Re: Bulgaria: Total war v2 RELEASED!!!!

Great mod ! Congratulion ! :

Wow keep up the great work.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

The screenshots don't show. Besides, one would appreciate preview also of the people around, since it won't be only Bulgaria on the battlefield.

I got the m2tw on steam and I tried to install the mod it all went well during the install, but the game does NOT launch at all. No errors or CTD simply nothing happens when i try to launch it. The vanilla game works fine and all. Windows 7 here, latest patch on m2tw 1.5 i belive it is or something. Sorry for necroing this thread but I really wanna play it.

It seems like no download links are working. Can someone, please, reupload?

Great now can you find a mod where Bulgaria is playable in grand campaign on Empire Total War??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast