Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bulgaria: Total war v2 RELEASED!!!!

Default Re: Bulgaria: Total war v2 RELEASED!!!!

truly an amazing mod

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

10x mate
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by gogo t View Post
    There are some historyans in bulgaria, who say that Bulgars and Croats are relatives, because they emerge on european map in nearly the same period
    you mean about Kubrat? I am familiar with the teory, about connections of Kubrat/Krovat and Croats

origin of Croats is really messed up, nad early medieval history of Balkan all together

the more you know, the less you know

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    you mean about Kubrat? I am familiar with the teory, about connections of Kubrat/Krovat and Croats
    The similarity between the Kubrat name and the Hrovat ethnonym and probably a combination of the Sarmatian theories for the two peoples (as well as that of the Serbs, of course). Also because Kubrat's "Old Great Bulgaria" included many different tribes (Slavs, (Proto-)Magyars, Sabirs, remains of Goths etc), many of which dispersed together with Kubrat's sons.

about the teory, its possible but its really hard to say...and there are some lackings about teory, and I dont how familiar you are with the teory, but to understand teory requires cetain amount of knowledge about Avars...yet it is possible

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    about the teory, its possible but its really hard to say...and there are some lackings about teory
    That's why it's just a theory. Actually, in the Serbo-Croatian case, I'd say it's more of a hypothesis, while in the Bulgarian case it's a branch of the general Iranic theory.

the teory I was reading didnt really included Serbs, infact the proofs for Croats were lacking a lot, while I dont know for any proofs for Serbs

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

It's again based mostly on an ethnonymic similarity between the Serbs and a potentially Sarmatian tribe called Serboi. Not much else, I'm afraid. At least I don't know of any Sarmatian-like burials in the early territories of Serbia or Croatia.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

There were few Sarmatian merc famillies settled were modern Bosnia is,in the time of Emperor Julian. In very rare descriptions the generals that came from these famillies were called Serboi.
    But Romans did NOT incluted them to slavic tribes.
    For Romans every slavic tribe started to emerge at late 6th century.
    Maybe the scimilar latin names of Serboi and Servoi (greek version of Servi)
    relys to the fact that considered auxilia merc troops (those who serv/help the rest of the army).
    But everything is kind of complicated when it comes to tribes and nations that lived in the same lands ,even in diferend eras.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; June 13, 2010 at 02:37 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

blekaut's Avatar Biarchus

Great mod guys!

Is there any way to disable the xenophobia element? Russian speech makes me scream and wet my bed at night (I blame my highschool teacher)
    Also, does the AI modification make allies less treacherous?

edit:

While we're on the subject - any way to make it so my armies don't move half a continent in one turn?
    Last edited by Cheator; July 12, 2010 at 05:22 PM.

Please make a future version - hotsita, it's not so difficult.

hey guys i have a probleme here my game crashes i can't play it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the links for direct download are broken and the torrents have no seeders....any help????

I'm going to upload it again. When it's ready I'll provide you the new link.
    Have a nice day.

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

thank you...and congratulations for your work neighbour(greece)

Here it is, as I promised. I'll update the 1st post with link
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1OMCDEQ

(Morava) river 505 AD

thank you again

No problem mate Have a nice day!

(Morava) river 505 AD

Quote Originally Posted by alien_t View Post
    Here it is, as I promised. I'll update the 1st post with link
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1OMCDEQ
    The FBI don't like this mod. Any new links?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast