Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Welcome mat thread

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Welcome mat thread

I'm glad. We appreciate your enthusiasm. TBH, I hadn't thought much about new music. We'll look into it.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

Quinn, if you could even implement the music from the 6.2 addon mod, it would make your mod, even more enjoyable. Thats my opinion.

Oh, right, I totally forgot about that! I actually have a somewhat updated copy by Marcus Camillus sitting around. I will seriously consider that, but I'm worried it'll put us over a gb on the mod size. That makes it a bit harder to distribute.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

After reading the 4.0 documents I am more eager to play, and was wondering where do I find unit reviews?

Unit reviews?

previews

Oh, right! Them. I should really do some of those. I need to finish the unit descriptions first.

In the meantime, check out the suggested army makeup thread. There's some interesting stuff in there.

Will do
    I might write a couple of small articles to stimulate discusion, if I get some time. I do like a good discusion

Could someone provide me with a faction list?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456