Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Ages : Total War.1st Preview is released!!!

Default Re: Golden Ages : Total War

I see another good mod and where ever AnthoniusII is involved there seems to be another great Byzantine faction and may i ask why you are so intrested in Byzantine history ( i'm actually too) ?
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ruunu View Post
    I see another good mod and where ever AnthoniusII is involved there seems to be another great Byzantine faction and may i ask why you are so intrested in Byzantine history ( i'm actually too) ?
    who ? The whole Golden Ages: TW team or only AnthoniusII?
    I'm not, I'm interested in my own nation's history
    MORAL

AnthoniusII actually
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Anyone has his own experties!
    BTW team are experts in bulgarian units!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Being a dark ages mod, presumably there'll be Anglo-Saxons and Vikings involved, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle_Bombs View Post
    Being a dark ages mod, presumably there'll be Anglo-Saxons and Vikings involved, right?
    Yes ...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Well, after I read Ostrogorski's "History of Byzantium", I became interested too, which is rather logical considering Byzantium's great importance in the Middle Ages. Though I'm generally interested in almost all of the Eurasian history, so...
    Btw, I edited my map to show some of the Bulgar Transdanubian towns from the time of the FBE that I know of...

KoRnflakes's Avatar Senator

Announcement :

Austrian General (TW-Zone) is now a team-member
    Danke King Kong dass ich Third Age ab meinem Geburtstag zocken kann

what about armenia thats a faction right i just came back from Armenia loaded with Bagratuni research

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    what about armenia thats a faction right i just came back from Armenia loaded with Bagratuni research
    Good to see you back, Nakharar, I wondered where you'd gone! Yes, Armenia will be one of the 15 factions in the first release, you can see more information on our own forums, the link to which is on my sig...

Campidoctor

Why don't you call this mod Byzantium total war, to avoid confusion?

An alternative to that would be to also offer an in depth look at the Golden Age of vikings swell as other areas that would have coincided with the time period that was chosen.

Great maybe my mod can help out...

Kallum's Avatar I win, you lose!
    Somewhere behind a desk, following the world from behind the save glowing screen that is my desktop

Hello all I have put my selve in the world of signature making If you want to see them go to our other forum. Anyway I was requested to make some signatures with Byzantine soldiers in it so can I have some screenshots about them? And also do we already have some faction symbols? Could help alot with the signatures
    Carl von Dobeln's son
    How it all began
    Author of the Basileia ton Romaion Series book 1, 2, 3
    The work has been done, the trilogy is completed or has it?

well if you could just insert units like the lithuania faction has it could make a very nice mod.

If you put deus lo vult early units and do of course some reskin it would be amasing!

Frankish heerband
    Fransisca trower
    hunters

More Axe wielding units.

Nice idea

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Ahhhh
    I'm busy so I won't be here somoe days \asi was wast week\
    MORAL

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hey!
    We make something like this, i'm working on the saxon, celtic and viking units!
    (i hope there will be a preview today!)

Quote Originally Posted by danova View Post
    Hey!
    That's great news!!!

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Btw, I had a quick look at your forum and wanted to note that "Părvo Bălgarsko Tsarstvo" means "First Bulgarian Empire". And while it's correct from modern point of view, at that time there wasn't yet a Second Bulgarian Empire, so there's no need for the word First/Părvo.

Quote Originally Posted by danova View Post
    Hey!
    There is a unit preview in the mod realm.
    Is funny i am also doing the three units you mentioned Pictish, saxons, Vikings.
    Contribuitor IBIICB-WOTN-Modeler-Scripter

KoRnflakes's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    Btw, I had a quick look at your forum and wanted to note that "Părvo Bălgarsko Tsarstvo" means "First Bulgarian Empire". And while it's correct from modern point of view, at that time there wasn't yet a Second Bulgarian Empire, so there's no need for the word First/Părvo.
    Ohhh, thanks
    Only Bălgarsko Tsarstvo ?
    Danke King Kong dass ich Third Age ab meinem Geburtstag zocken kann