Low fat Macaroni and Cheese (famous dish, a classic i suppose )
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (4 oz) low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- low-fat nonstick cooking oil spray
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. (Do not add salt to the water.)
- Drain and set aside.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking oil spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray saucepan with nonstick cooking oil spray. Add onions to saucepan and saute for about 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine macaroni, onions, and remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Wish I had a dietologist, anyone know of any to see in the UK?
just ate it LOL
ehm i need to poo it first
has a beautiful colour anyway
Last edited by Occhi Di Davide; May 29, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
Just ask Fat Clemenza.
I actually tried this recipe out once. It wasn't half bad.
i'll continue to post soon here
sorry i saw now the pic!
u forgot to cut the shrimps... they are too big in the dish
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)