Thread: Modder's Classifield Ads Reforms to make things easier! (obsolete)

Icon4 Modder's Classifield Ads Reforms to make things easier! (obsolete)

This thread is obsolete. The new informational post can be found here.

Hi guys, I'm Anelious Phyros. I'll be moderating the Modders Classified Ads (MCA) subforum and will be trying to improve it in various ways, using some of the ideas me and MCM have decided on. However we would like your guys help. Here's a list of the reforms that will take place in the MCA:
    • As you may have noticed, mod subforums are now labeled according to the mod's platform. This is the first step we are going to take here as well. All ad-titles should be suffixed with either (RTW) or (M2), depending on your mod platform, if you are representing a mod asking for help, or depending on your field of expertise, if you are a modder offering your help. In case your offer or request is more specific (ie Kingdoms-specific modding) then alter the suffix accordingly. In case your offer or request does not depend on platform (ie a historian or researcher), use (General) as a suffix.
      Examples:

• Historian looking for work (General)
      Modeler needed - Mod Title (M2)
    • I'll be also cleaning up. Threads made a long time ago will be reviewed and the poster contacted. If the ad is no longer useful for any reason, it will be removed.
    • A new ad template has been designed, to make things more streamlined and easier for both teams and individuals who want to make an ad.

Individuals Offering Help

Field of Expertise: What aspect of modding do you offer to help out with? Possible categories: General coding, scripting, 2d, modeling, mapping, research, writer. You can specify a subcategory, if you like, for example 2d - unit cards.

Skill level: How good you are on what you do. Don't be afraid to tell the truth, most people offer to help in order to improve their skills, so it is perfectly fine if you are not a master yet. Possible skill levels: Low, Average, High

*If multiple fields of expertise are mentioned, each one will require a separate "Skill level" field.

Availability: How many hours per week and for how long can you work on a project, if you are 'hired'?

Experience: Mods you have worked on/are working on, previous modding work, links to relevant forums or threads.

Teams Requesting Help

Mod Name: Mod name along with platform. Must be hyperlinked to the mod's subforum or the mod's thread, if a subforum has not been granted yet,

Modder Type Needed:A list of positions or tasks the mod needs help with, along with level of required experience for each and some details if necessary.

Mod Progress: The Mod Team's overall progress with the mod: Just started, Small, Average, Good, Released

Mod Team Leader(s): List of of the Team's leaders names, hyperlinked to their profiles.

Notes: Any additional comments or information the Team wants to add.

Using this template will make everything easier for everybody. Please use it for your ads. If you forget to do it, I will contact you and remind you to do so, but it would help a lot if you got used to doing it. Ads that do not use it even after the author has been reminded and are hard to read, will be subject to review and possibly removal.
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; February 13, 2022 at 09:12 AM. Reason: updated status

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Modder's Classifield Ads Reforums!

oops! sorry

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Modder's Classifield Ads Reforms to make things easier! (READ THIS)

A.P. you should get them to put this in an announcement. More people should know about this forum....

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Quote Originally Posted by y2day View Post
    A.P. you should get them to put this in an announcement. More people should know about this forum....
    Yes, that's a good suggestion. I've had to remind almost everybody....everybody. -_- This job is not easy.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

A local mod for the classifieds is a good idea, good luck..

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Damn Im one of about 6,000 people that have broe this lol.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

Hand of Nergal's Avatar Miles
    Somewhere west of the Pillars of Heracles

I am relatively new to the TWC, only a few months, and my aspirations may have gone too high. Im afraid ive already begun searching for playmates for a game that Im proposing, ignorant of the formalities involved. Do I need permission first? If so, please contact me so that I may know whom to formally adress to request it
    "Know, O Prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis-and the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars"- Robert E. Howard