Thread: Paradox forums?

Default Paradox forums?

Is anyone having problems connecting to paradox forums? I haven't been able to access any all day. Just says 'connecting' and sometime 'waiting' but never get's there.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php
    Last edited by Whatacad; July 19, 2008 at 02:30 AM.

tco's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Paradox forums?

No, but they are frequently down.

You mean 'no' you're not having problems, so you're able to connect right now, while certainly not always?

I have experienced the frequent "server is busy" message, but haven't been completely unable to connect for an entire day. Not sure what it could be if it's on my end.

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

The Paradox server is crap, always has been. If there are too many members online at one time that "Server is busy" message comes up. So basically if there are too many members online it means no one can move to another part of the forum and it also means no one else can connect to the website

Can somebody click the link in my first post and tell me if they can successfully access the forum, even if it is only a "server is full" message? Or if you don't trust my link just try going there yourself.

For two days now I cannot load the paradox forums... any of them. No 'full' message, just blank white and a server timeout.

If anyone can access it, does anyone know what might be wrong on my end that I can access everything else but the paradox forum website? Nothing that I'm aware of has changed with my setup.

Of course, I've checked out their support page, which provides links to their tech support forum. Catch 22.

Serious J's Avatar Decanus

The Paradox forums are working "fine" for me. Of course, fine meaning that it only takes about 60 seconds to load and will actually display the whole page for a change. Their forums are crap.
    The strange days are coming.

Agreed, they are crap. I guess it turns out that this instance it was my connection that was crap. For 3 days I couldn't connect to any paradox forum, but everything else was ok. Unplugged my dsl modem for 10 minutes, plugged it back in, and voila, suddenly it works. Go figure.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Paradox has been working fine for me all day. On occasion when their servers have too many people on board I have difficulty connecting and get a forum message saying so. If that happens I wait like 10 minutes and try again.