Thread: Defending your lands and being Ex-communicated

Semisalis

Default Defending your lands and being Ex-communicated

Hi Zeph, I have no idea if your able to or even interested in the idea, but I'm really liking your mod, and if your still looking for ways to improve, I'd love a way if you were somehow able to make it that when your playing a Christian faction, and you fight off another Christian faction in a battle thats on your lands, could you make it so that the Pope doesn't get upset with you and subsequently lowers your approval/ranking and lead to me being ex-communicated (for only defending my lands, which I think is a bug of the game).

Default Re: Defending your lands and being Ex-communicated

yeah , thats always bothered me as well, I mean how can the pope tell you not to attack something ripping a whole through your lands.

I agree! I want to be able to defend myself!

Yeah pope should be on your side...and there is another annoying thing. When is crusade and some1 other is sieging infidel's target your ppl are deserting when u can't come closer :|...these 2 things should be fixed

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Quote Originally Posted by gorogh View Post
    Yeah pope should be on your side...and there is another annoying thing. When is crusade and some1 other is sieging infidel's target your ppl are deserting when u can't come closer :|...these 2 things should be fixed
    Well that was a bug in vanilla as well I believe.

I hate the pope
    Im planning a revenge game as england..im gonna take over rome and either fully dominate it or raze it(destroy everything in it I can for the hell of it!)..or like I said..ill prolly just keep it..and say $%$^^ to other euros who hate me cuz I took rome..ill stay on frances good side though like I always do cuz well I do it for the role playing fun I guess..i always marry to france princesses and all my faction heirs get married to em...and all my princesses marry french family members who in turn end up on my side cuz i save and retry until they join me(instead of taking my princess)..i want em in my nation! muhahah

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon1853 View Post
    I hate the pope
    Im planning a revenge game as england..im gonna take over rome and either fully dominate it or raze it(destroy everything in it I can for the hell of it!)..or like I said..ill prolly just keep it..and say $%$^^ to other euros who hate me cuz I took rome..ill stay on frances good side though like I always do cuz well I do it for the role playing fun I guess..i always marry to france princesses and all my faction heirs get married to em...and all my princesses marry french family members who in turn end up on my side cuz i save and retry until they join me(instead of taking my princess)..i want em in my nation! muhahah
    Wow such a cheater....:hmmm:
    Please stay sorta on topic though.

this is on topic
    Its talking about excommunication

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon1853 View Post
    this is on topic
    Its talking about excommunication
    Well looks like this was necroposting... my fault..