Thread: Birreme as a land unit?!?

decimator22's Avatar Vicarius

Default Birreme as a land unit?!?

Yesterday I was playing RoP as Taras got a few troops in 2 birremes for retraining and shipped them to my capital. Then I clicked my fleet and told them to drop there cargo (my troops) In the city. Next turn I look for my fleet and see that it's inside my city. I get 1 birreme out as a captain to fight some rebles and I got a CTD. I couldn't take pictures(don't know how)just wondering if it has happened to someone else?

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Birreme as a land unit?!?

Really? Which version are you using?
    Similar thing happened to me in EOD, my triremes could walk into German forests somehow.
    Take pictures by presing Printscreen.

Indefinitely Banned

lol

Personified Boredom's Avatar Tiro

Rome: Total Portage?

Anyways, I have a Taras game going, I'll see if it ever happens to me.

decimator22's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Legio Caesar View Post
    Take pictures by presing Printscreen.
    I did and the only thing that appeared was my desktop.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

this happened to me on another mod, I was being Norway, and I guess my vikings were sailing their ships on land because it went all across Europe, right through the mainland.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Wow that sounds quite funny actually. Don't you have like a savegame (autosave or normal) of this?
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Unfortunately, it was lost, when I was having technical difficulty's, if it happens again though, I will pm you a saved game.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari