Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Faction Research Thread] The Alwanian Tribes

Default [Faction Research Thread] The Alwanian Tribes

Greetings Caucasian Albanian tribes fans

Post anything related to the Albanian Tribes here

Units
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Albanian Noble Archers

The Albanian Tribespeople are one of the unique factions in the mod not represented in any other mod. The Noble Archers are one of the greatest units with a very fast reload rate fastest in the EOR game, a powerful attack and available mounted too. These units are the experts in hill fighting and can easily sneak into most environments making them a excellent unit. Though they lack melee power.

Dismounted Albanian Skirmishers: (By Icedie(skinning still taking place))

The Albanian Tribespeople are famed for their missile units and there fighting style revolves around missile units, javelins, arrws , bows and the rest. These units will get forward peper the enemy with javelins and retreat , a powerful javelin attack and they hold 4 javelins more then usual but bad in melee. They are available mounted too.

-Ubi/Artsakh Archers

The Ubi peoples around the Caucases are a old tribe which have been inhabiting the area for years. (will be changed bit to make seperate unit artsakh archers)

-Albanian Skirmishers

The Albanian tribes are famous for their hit and run tactics.This includes using a mass amount of archers and skirmishers to peper the enemy before the main cavalry strikes.

-Pagan Warriors

The Albanians are mostly Christian converted my Armenian missionaries. However some of the population still are pagan. The people live together in harmony and also fight together.

-Allied infantry

The Albanians rely largely on allies to provide infantry for them. The Albanians and some of the other peoples around the Caucases worked together with each other and fought together to win and protect their homelands.

-Tribal Infantry

The Tribal Infantry are strong people, farmers just local folk born in the mountains grown in the mountainous lands of Caucasian Albania and through proudness of the land they are good fighters with great morale and stamina.

-Albanian Archers

Albanian archers are the main bulk of the army. Good in melee fighting. Good at hiding and having a great firing rate make them a asset to any army . They are stronger then the tribal archers though not as strong as the noble archers(in first preview)

-Albanian Nobles

The Albanian nobility are great warriors. Hardy men from the mountains they have great stamina they are disciplined and excellent swordsmen. They are also experts at riding their horses.

-Albanian Bodyguards

An Albanian General needs a group of bodyguards. These bodyguards are alike the nobles in alot of ways however the bodyguards are the relatives of the nobles who are still just as excellent warriors.

-Albanian General

The Albanian general he the head, the leader of the army. He has his war council and his bodyguards though he is the main brain of the army.

Family Tree
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Nakharar; October 12, 2008 at 03:45 AM.

Default Re: Research Thread: Albanian Tribes

Albanian General one of the only heavily armoured units in the Albanian to be roster

Last edited by Nakharar; July 16, 2008 at 12:32 PM.

The Albanian Tribes roster is 100% made up because i havent found any reference to units

well that fits my expectation of a creation in this mod, as for i know little or nothing about eastern civilization!! in that way i could play around a bit to find what it suits you best for this faction.
    Contribuitor IBIICB-WOTN-Modeler-Scripter

well its quite easy just google them get some background info

its good because t means i cant exactly say no make that this colour or something like this because i dont know it
    Last edited by Nakharar; July 14, 2008 at 11:36 AM.

it´s kind of hard to find that cow skin , can any one attach one if you have it?

Cant you do the model and leave it too the skinner for that particular sheild

yeah i´ll do it anyways!! no worries.

Ok i´ll post this mounted skirmishers here ´cause they where suppose to be in the first preview for bug reason they didn´t make it :

EDITED still can make another preview tee hee nice one just need to do some skins from someone
    Last edited by Nakharar; August 18, 2008 at 11:26 AM.

some skins

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post

In the second pic can you explain what is using in the chest? it looks like a bikini or something

Forget the bikini white things just imagine its like the rest of the centre brown like the rest if you need help skinning especiialy the details then contact Master Zuma. Do the top unit first. If i was you however do the top unit first then concentrate on making some variety of attachments and skins for the units you have done, in the skin try and include the black and white colours they are the colours of the faction afterall

biohaker's Avatar Semisalis

Where the hell did u discover that albanians existed in 451 AD???

I won't play the mod, it's not historical.
    "Graecia capta ferum victorem cepit, et artes intulit agresti Latio"

Horatius

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Quote Originally Posted by biohaker View Post

I won't play the mod, it's not historical.
    For Christ's sake, could you, for a change, read before you post, please?!

People never understand CAUCASIAN ALBANIANS just to say all members of the public this is Caucasian Albanian google it if you dont know it

Quote Originally Posted by biohaker View Post
    the name "albanians" isnt referring to what is today the modern state of albania

albanians are asiatic tribes that came along with the rest of the turks "migrating" to europe under the mongol pressure

i just hope you guys will remember that when u place them on the campaign map
    There is nothing that can match the exuberance of youth.... except of course, wisdom and treachery.

YThank you Xamt people should actualy try reading Caucasian Allbania

Last edited by trollhammaren; November 05, 2008 at 03:57 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Nakharar, could you change the thread's title to "Caucasian Albanian tribes"? Seems people haven't read anything in the thread and are *still* confusing them with the modern Albanians!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast