Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Thread & Discussion

Campidoctor

Default Re: -East of Rome-

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    Well i was thinking of a friendly mod work but Chaghatai Khan kicked me out of my team for not doing enough work even though i was one of the only active members, me and Anthonius were the only members who put effort into trying to get a team
    ...but your mods are so similar in scope and era. I see no reason not to combine efforts.

yes so do i i was thinking that exactly but i doubt RoTC mod leader will aprove

i say we keep everything the way it is, if is meant to be that´s gonna be..
    Contribuitor IBIICB-WOTN-Modeler-Scripter

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

This looks like it will be a great mod guys I wish you all the luck with it and im looking forward to it!
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

LOOKS LIKE the best mod i cant wait i really cant finally someone who maakes a mod focusing mostly on Armenia. halala kez Apres aper Jan Maladets. if u need any help i can help u with history,timeline,etc. i would be happy to help. This is Gonna be a great mod mark my words

Merci Takavor Tigran merci just keep up with it and visit us once in a while

Default Re: -East of Rome- Suggestion & Questions Thread

Here are some suggestions what do you think:

The game is going to be very hard so hard that i doubt you can finish it at the first time just as youre got a good economy weak enemies the Caliphate comes so beat that.

A civil war system every faction/ culture has a shadow faction so if for example your faction leader dies and you have a weak heir and you have more then 20 regions then its likely the less loyal generals and cities will revolt not the rebels though but to the shadow faction. This will be more likely in factions like ERE and Sassanids as they are a mix of peoples.

Taxes will be higher for cities of other religion and taxes go back to normal when the religion converts it will be intresting what you do when taking a city will you exterminate it take the money, or keep the population and take the reward overtime.

The economy will be more spread out as in if we have a major city of Constantinople a few towns which will always stay towns (hidden resources) are a key part of making Constantinoples riches if these towns are lost then yes Constantinople is still making money but not as much as before.

However these small towns have only 3 types of building farming buildings town watch building market and church.. However when you start the game there are 3 things you can pick from in the building line one Farming based, Market based, Religion based. Whichever of these you pick then the building line becomes bigger the farming allows more farming income market based allows a bit more income and better spies from the mother city(Constantinople in this case), religion allows better priests to be trained aswell as in the towns the monastary building which allows training of monks, monks are a chanting unit and a fighting(in other cases this becomes shamans and vartabeds aswell as Islamic this work and Sassanid).

Smarter invaders

Devastation bonus increased and if you blockade a port or siege city the siege or blockader gains money.

The Shadow factions are strong and will be a problem for sure they will attack and have a couple of high morale units which arnt in the regular roster for the faction. These high moraled units just appear from time to time and join their cause they might get one of these units randomly when sieging or if the town is under siege and the shadow faction is defending depending on the population in the city get quite a couple of these units.

thats remarcable you should increase the curuption level just as barbarian invasion you neaded a strong and skilful leader to hold a large city not to say the large amount of troops we neaded.

the rebels should have units with large experience and leaders with higth comand that should resolve it.

education sistem

THATS NICE!!!!!

educatonal sistem well that would be good and we could have a sistem that would only a leader in a city or castle could built or train troops that would make leaders remarcably inportant :hmmm:

imagine i on the first times i played medieval II i wasted generals they were only a cavelary unit that replenished always.

if we intruduced an even more expensive upkeep for leaders we may have to turn down their offers to join our family

Well the civil war system will stop that if the generals(adopted ones) are disloyal then they are dangerous to the nation in two cases. They can revolt and switch sides if a civil war happens and if they somehow become a heir and they arnt a direct relation(son, brother) then civil war is close at hand

Venta Icenor Um's Avatar Civis

Seems like a very nice mod, i'd join the team if i wasn't allready stretched with everything i'm doing at the moment.
    Those who live by the sword, Play Total War

Nakharar this is a good mod and i can see you have placed alot of time i here i cannot wait to play this, as it is about time someone created a mod in tis time frame we should get you placed up for the Opifix rank.

Thanks it isnt just me it is my idea and i do some coding however i get help with mapping and modelling and skinning and scripting

very interesting, so what other nations you are planning to put into the mod, what about Khazars Volga Bulgars?
    **ROMA SURRECTUM 2.0 RULES**

Unfortunatly no Khazars i was thinking they could be emerging but we need to see how much progress we get done

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

And the Volga Bulgars created their state way too long after the game's starting time (or maybe even after the end-date), though EoR will have a faction of the Bulgars before the creation of OGB (Utigur Bulgars in the North-Caucasus region, maybe also the Kutrigurs in the North-Pontic).

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

A M2TW mod of this period is something long ago anticipated EXCELLENT work gentlemen

Solrac's Avatar Decanus

Your mod is becoming very cool Nakharar
    I will help you with the 2D art as well as I can do it, but like I told you before my time is short... don't worrie, you will have your draws

And I saw the germanic units.. they look awsome