Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Thread & Discussion

Default Re: -East of Rome- Suggestion & Questions Thread

eys but its very important that we arnt late Roman Army or Roman Army we have the Eastern Roman Empire

Default Re: -East of Rome-

No don't add Italy I say go more into the steppes of more of Africa and a faction there that could fight the ERE

How is the trait Sparapet going to work. Are the Mamegonians going to be the one who are holding that title or should the other families be able to get the title as well.

And I got a cool idea, what if one of the families unites all of Armenia under one banner shoukd the leader of the familie get the Arkah trait and uniter of Hayastan. that would be cool.

i was thinking that aswell about the Arkah. The sparapet trait will be the strongest and most powerful general will get it it might be possible for the Armenian factions to vote for a sparapet by using the papal_states system but that will be hard. For the Marzpan ancillary/ title i was thinking if the Sassanids somehow elected a Marzpan using the system that the Kingdoms Holy Roman Empire mod did with choosing bishops to represent regions

Well more into the steppes seems stupid because at the time only the Huns were there , going more south is a good idea although if we go all the way down to the bottom of Arabia in southness only 3 factions would exsist in Africa , Kingdom of Makuria(i think), KIngdom of Axum(i think) and the ERE, on the other hand if we went more south we could add Ghassanids and Lakhimids and we could go a bit more East to add in a sort of Indian faction.

Also although the Avars were recorded first in the mid 6th century this mod will have them in 6oo on the East of the Map so they dont start in the Balkans

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by icedie View Post
    Ithink these guys are Legionaries
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As for the modeling part of it , it seems very hard to make the armor, so i guess i´m gonna have to learn how to add RTW units to M2TW.
    those are 2nd century legions inappropriate to EOR

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

but the late WRE at least look similar or am i wrong?
    Contribuitor IBIICB-WOTN-Modeler-Scripter

They look similar yes but still a bit more different

about the WRE i was thinking a sub mod made by us like i was thinking a sub mod to be called West of Rome when in installation you choose the faction you want and they get one settlement in the East of the map. Thats why in the victory conditions for every faction we will have take Italy Region(the southern settlement) if there far away and its hard we make region needed limit very short and if there close then we make the limit long.

Using provinicial campaign we can have a Muslim Caliphate playabale sub mod when you start at 632 different starting locations for some factions though most stay the same, and you get to play as them 4 turns a year.

For Avars provincial campaign same map different starting locations for some starting in 650 with 2 or 4 or if possible 3 turns a year

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by icedie View Post
    but the late WRE at least look similar or am i wrong?
    no they look 100% different,no plate armour anymore,Chain mail,scale armours wer rapidly used during the 4th-5th century,round shield also came to use.
    the late roman army should look like this
    http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4938/lateromanpy5.jpg
    http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3497/lateon9.jpg

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Oh wow that´s different, but the helmet and sword remains the same, At least in principles!!
    Contribuitor IBIICB-WOTN-Modeler-Scripter

3 campaigns system:

1) Grand Campaign from 451-700 all factions apart from emmerging playable

2) Provincial Campaign for Caliphate- Same everything same map same factions starting 632-700 4 turns a year 300 turns , just some different starting locations

3) same as above just Avars are playable and start in 650

1) all factions playable part from Caliphate and Avars

2) Caliphate and Avars playable and all other factions playable too

3)Avars playable and all other factions

A bit running ahead of things but when you (possibly-hopefully) port it to Kingdoms wouldn't that enable you to use permanent forst and place these on the map? Would give some great extra punch to the game.

Anyways... this mod sounds sweet so the best of luck!
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

Yes hopefully when and if i get Kingdoms we portal and put in some of the new game aspects although i wanted a vanilla and kingdoms version

Kallum's Avatar I win, you lose!
    Somewhere behind a desk, following the world from behind the save glowing screen that is my desktop

well how is everything going? do you need a historian because I know alot of the ERE
    Carl von Dobeln's son
    How it all began
    Author of the Basileia ton Romaion Series book 1, 2, 3
    The work has been done, the trilogy is completed or has it?

well ERE is our most popular faction i have 2 historians on them and a 3rd in reserve however some factions have no researcher at all like the Hepthalites

Somewhere behind a desk, following the world from behind the save glowing screen that is my desktop

sorry don't know then if you had the ostrogoths as a faction( the people who claimed Italy after the fall of the western Roman empire) then I could be of use, and perhaps for Sassasanid units and other war subjects you could use me but for the rest
    Carl von Dobeln's son
    How it all began

Well we will see our Sassanid researcher has gone so we see what comes along i might bring the Ostrogroths as a faction maybe emerging although they will only have one province

If you need me pm me
    Carl von Dobeln's son
    How it all began

Campidoctor

You guys should fuse your mod with RoTC!

Well i was thinking of a friendly mod work but Chaghatai Khan kicked me out of my team for not doing enough work even though i was one of the only active members, me and Anthonius were the only members who put effort into trying to get a team