Page 1 of 43 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Thread & Discussion

Default Bug Thread & Discussion

Please feel free to discuss all aspects of the EOR mod in this thread. You may also post suggestions and questions here
    Last edited by Deutschland; July 10, 2011 at 06:41 AM.

Default -East of Rome- Suggestion & Questions Thread

Here post any suggestions you have for East of Rome. If your suggestion is worthy of a place in the mod you will be under the list of contributors in the team.
    Last edited by Nakharar; July 13, 2008 at 06:06 AM.

Default Re: -East of Rome-

I've got a little problem with the map, beacuse there is no land connection between Libya and the rest of the map. And there is a little piece of Italy maybe you should delte it or make that part bigger. For the rest cool choice of map.

Well J@mes the mapper said that map above is a bit hard to do so i gave him this

so im not sure which one will be the map because hes absent for 2 weeks and said he would get the base map done by when he comes back. Plus i wanted the other map in the first post because then you can colonise Italy and take over Libya easily as anothr faction

Default Re: -East of Rome- Suggestion & Questions Thread

Four turns a year so we'll have alot of time to conquer the map.

make the AI to recruit more certain units, so the battles could get harder, is done by changing the unit recruitment_offset in EDU
    Contribuitor IBIICB-WOTN-Modeler-Scripter

Thanks will do Icedie also Garo i was actualy thinking 2 turns per year(though maybe theres something called a descr_strat sub mod) so we get aprox about 400 turns which makes moves on strat map more historical too.

And also guys im going to increase the amount of default unit slots for castles and cities by 2 to make full stacks less rare

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

Nakharar,

congratulations with the new forum !

How is that the (azerbaijan)caucasian albanian tribes end up in northern greek? still don´t know the answer to that!!

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

The Caucasian Albanians have nothing to do with the Balkan Albanians, they're two different populations, separated in space and time. It's just an interesting common etymology (just like there are several towns of Belgrade etc).

Oh i see it now , so i´ll stop thinking of them as the same, thanx!!

I'd like to see more of Italy personally. I like the look of this mod so if you don't add Italy then maybe I'll add it for myself.

feel free on suggesting a map solution for the above discussion with examples!!

Well we will consider it but by adding Italy we must add the Western Roman Empire and some other factions which result in alot more work when they only have a few settlements on map

they could be an non playable faction and begin as vassal of ERE!!

Thanks

Do you guys think it would be cool to have the map extended so it reaches Rome (rome becomes most westernly settlement) and we add Western Roman Empire as unplayable??

Icon10 Re: -East of Rome- Suggestion & Questions Thread

Ithink these guys are Legionaries
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As for the modeling part of it , it seems very hard to make the armor, so i guess i´m gonna have to learn how to add RTW units to M2TW.

Well those guys are out of our mod period, so dont need to make those guys they are like legionaries of the Roman Empire our mod has the Eastern Roman Empire whos armies are like chain see the thread

Page 1 of 43 123456789101126 ... LastLast