Thread: Willing to write unit & event descriptions

Icon1 Willing to write unit & event descriptions

I got a post saying I
    have quite a fertile imagination and you have reasonable writing skills, both of which can be a valuable commodity's, . I'm sure there are mods out there that could use the talents you have for writing unit descriptions or event messages.
    I'm willing to work on models being made or already made for an amount of time. So, give me what ya got.

Water Dumple Chariots:
    These soldiers are trained from childhood in the forests to drive chariots and are picked from royalty. They are equipped with the strongest spears crafted from pure steel and have the emblem of the Order of the Wet Gourd on their shields. The Water Dumples they drive are usually the same they drove as children or their relatives but are equipped with spiked plate armor. This allows the Water Dumples to quickly react to their drivers commands.

Spear Pokers:
    Spear Pokers' origin comes from the adoption of the huniting tecnique of the Burrowing Snagret. They form a wall of steel spears that is almost unbreakable and renders cavalry useless. They hold the mark of the Burrowing Snagreton their shields, showing their heritage from the wilderness and their rank as Spear Pokers. The tecnique is so powerful that it takes weeks of training to master.

Heavy Javelineers:
    Javelineers are the masters of the missile soldiers and hold the best javelins made of steel. Their power and skill is so great that they make a shower steel rain from the sky. These soldiers have traced their heritage back to a protectorate called the Order of the Western Marsh and wear its emblem on their shields. Although they are meant to be used as missile support, they are decent fighters and they have been taught to gaurd choke points with great ease.
    Last edited by Green Spartan; July 24, 2008 at 12:36 PM.
    The Spartans don't ask how many but where.

Default Re: Willing to write unit & event descriptions

I suggest making a description and posting it for an exmaple of your works so everybody can see. You'll get more offers probably.

Icon1 Re: Willing to write unit & event descriptions

That's just it, I'm new and I'm still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Spartan View Post
    That's just it, I'm new and I'm still learning.
    Okay then learn, and then post some. It's not really important, just a suggestion.

Icon1 Re: Willing to write unit & event descriptions

Okay. Here's some from a mod idea that maybe a my hirer may want to make with my help.

Water Dumple Chariots:
    These soldiers are trained from childhood in the forests to drive chariots and are picked from royalty. They are equipped with the strongest spears crafted from pure steel and have the emblem of the Order of the Wet Gourd on their shields. The Water Dumples they drive are usually the same they drove as children or their relatives but are equipped with spiked plate armor. This allows the Water Dumples to quickly react to their drivers commands.

Spear Pokers:
    Spear Pokers' origin comes from the adoption of the huniting tecnique of the Burrowing Snagret. They form a wall of steel spears that is almost unbreakable and renders cavalry useless. They hold the mark of the Burrowing Snagreton their shields, showing their heritage from the wilderness and their rank as Spear Pokers. The tecnique is so powerful that it takes weeks of training to master.

Heavy Javelineers:
    Javelineers are the masters of the missile soldiers and hold the best javelins made of steel. Their power and skill is so great that they make a shower steel rain from the sky. These soldiers have traced their heritage back to a protectorate called the Order of the Western Marsh and wear its emblem on their shields. Although they are meant to be used as missile support, they are decent fighters and they have been taught to gaurd choke points with great ease.

That looks good. But can you now change your first post to the format in the sticked thread above called Modder's Classifieild Ads. Thanks,

AP -

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Green Spartan,

I'm looking for someone to do text work for a Medieval 2 mod if you are interested please PM me.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER