Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have Any Pets?

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

Default Do You Have Any Pets?

Well, do you have any pet animals?

I have a dog named Tyson. He's a Scottish Terrior (I think) and he was found wandering around his old owners grave before being picked up by an animal shelter.

He's an awesome dog, though he eats his own crap a lot, and gets sick from it, and his breath smells like shite almost all the time.

Binshuy's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Do You Have Any Pets?

a doberman, a koi and 3 cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I think Lady Gaga is awesome.

I had 17 dogs they were quite tasty.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

I have a dog, a rottweiler named Carlos. I've been wanting to get a cat as well, but getting it now would not be a good idea, Carlos doesn't really get on very well with cats.
    And I own a share in a racehorse, if that counts. A guy at work convinced me it was a fun and fairly risk free investment. It's fun because it has given me some insight into the mysterious world of horseracing, but I wouldn't exactly call it risk free. That ing lame jade never wins anything. I can't wait to eat it.

Under the stern but loving patronage of Nihil.

ly0_ly0's Avatar Miles

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    He watches you sleep
    Yeah a kitty
    Last edited by ly0_ly0; April 08, 2010 at 04:56 AM.

I'm a rep whore so rep me already

eggthief's Avatar Praepositus

2 cats, they do nothing but eating, pooping and sleeping.

NONOPUST's Avatar Primicerius

At the moment we have three dogs, four cats, and four cockatiels. And this is nothing compared to what we used to have. It was a ing petting zoo.

rsslcs's Avatar Senator

A dog called Diesel! Border collie cross to be exact..

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

But a bit fatter version of that one

Us Kids Know's Avatar Decanus

Brown Lab called Dudley!
    As well as a black and White cat called Milo haha
    Don't you want me to wake up?
    Then give me just a bit of your time.
    Arguments are made for make ups,
    So give it just a little more time.

Nazgűl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

My dog, Berry. Black-lab-Canaan-Husky-Retriever mix with about a dozen other things.

Last edited by Nazgűl Killer; April 08, 2010 at 09:28 AM.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Valiant The Brave's Avatar Decanus

2 dogs, one of them is a lazy cute german shepherd
    and the other one is a border collie that is hyperactief

and also 2 cats who battle everyday!

'They thought i was stupid but i proved them' Phillip J. Fry
    Futurama, mine favorite show!

Correction, It is now My Little Pony.

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Ninja Cat

9 kilo beast right there.

And his twin brother

♔Goodguy1066♔'s Avatar Praeses

My English labrador - Brandy:

A member of the Most Ancient, Puissant and Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers
    Secret Sig Content Box!

Both male and female walruses have tusks and have been observed using these overgrown teeth to help pull themselves out of the water.

The mustached and long-tusked walrus is most often found near the Arctic Circle, lying on the ice with hundreds of companions. These marine mammals are extremely sociable, prone to loudly bellowing and snorting at one another, but are aggressive during mating season. With wrinkled brown and pink hides, walruses are distinguished by their long white tusks, grizzly whiskers, flat flipper, and bodies full of blubber.
    Walruses use their iconic long tusks for a variety of reasons, each of which makes their lives in the Arctic a bit easier. They use them to haul their enormous bodies out of frigid waters, thus their "tooth-walking" label, and to break breathing holes into ice from below. Their tusks, which are found on both males and females, can extend to about three feet (one meter), and are, in fact, large canine teeth, which grow throughout their lives. Male walruses, or bulls, also employ their tusks aggressively to maintain territory and, during mating season, to protect their harems of females, or cows.
    The walrus' other characteristic features are equally useful. As their favorite meals, particularly shellfish, are found near the dark ocean floor, walruses use their extremely sensitive whiskers, called mustacial vibrissae, as detection devices. Their blubbery bodies allow them to live comfortably in the Arctic region—walruses are capable of slowing their heartbeats in order to withstand the polar temperatures of the surrounding waters.
    The two subspecies of walrus are divided geographically. Atlantic walruses inhabit coastal areas from northeastern Canada to Greenland, while Pacific walruses inhabit the northern seas off Russia and Alaska, migrating seasonally from their southern range in the Bering Sea—where they are found on the pack ice in winter—to the Chukchi Sea. Female Pacific walruses give birth to calves during the spring migration north.
    Only Native Americans are currently allowed to hunt walruses, as the species' survival was threatened by past overhunting. Their tusks, oil, skin, and meat were so sought after in the 18th and 19th centuries that the walrus was hunted to extinction in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and around Sable Island, off the coast of Nova Scotia.

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Goodguy1066 View Post

Only me, or does he look abit fat? I had a black one, and it was extremly lazy.

My dog and it's family

As pupp

And Whiskey, the father

No problem, just hell'uva fun
    Last edited by Kjertesvein; April 08, 2010 at 04:53 PM.
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodguy1066 View Post

The first picture is too small

EireEmerald's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Tobey and Sacka Blue

Tobey and Tibrib

Tobey is a gangster and drug dealer and Tibrid or " Tippa " suffers from jealousy and has a temper.

They are not to be messed with.

The guy in the middle is a bit quiet, he doesn't talk much. His name is Sacka blue balls.
    Last edited by EireEmerald; April 08, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

ya wen i was a kid i had my first dog i call him boskar
    then i had my by two dog and altos of types of birds

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

picked up a stray cat a while back
    named him booby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast